Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast
    it reads pressure but its not accurate, every time i used it on the same tire it would be off 10+ psi up or down. I tried it several times and got readings all over the place, from 20-47 psi on the same tire.
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    it reads pressure but its not accurate, every time i used it on the same tire it would be off 10+ psi up or down. I tried it several times and got readings all over the place, from 20-47 psi on the same tire.
    Does it have a B/L on it......might need battery in it.....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

I feel dumb for asking but how does it work, I tried hitting the button, pressing it on stem and I never got any display. It's not a big deal to me but I would like it to check expansion tank pressure and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Does it have a B/L on it......might need battery in it.....
    i didn't notice a b/l on it but it was kind of fading in and out, I'm not to worried about it though i'll let the oil change place check my tire pressure. It is a cool little added bonus with the gauges though. I just got my AK900 today and can't hardly wait to use them and check them out on a system.
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I feel dumb for asking but how does it work, I tried hitting the button, pressing it on stem and I never got any display. It's not a big deal to me but I would like it to check expansion tank pressure and stuff.
    Press on the side of it....the display...

I'm tempted to purchase the DC, but I would fear that expensive investment with all the service van thefts in this broke city & I'm confident my company wouldn't replace that.

Quote Originally Posted by boom View Post
    I'm tempted to purchase the DC, but I would fear that expensive investment with all the service van thefts in this broke city & I'm confident my company wouldn't replace that.
    Yah only live once.......and did that stop you from the first kiss with the boss.....??

Look at it this way... The boss expects certain times to accomplish certain things... The DC will shorten that... so you can either work slower (and smarter) or kiss up and ask for more $$$.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Yah only live once.......and did that stop you from the first kiss with the boss.....??
    that was just rude.

I was the opposite. My truck was stolen and was a total loss. Had to start over with researching new replacement tools. I would have never heard of Digi-Cool or digital gauges at that time if that never happened. If they got stolen today I would just get another set since they are just gauges to me now. Nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    that was just rude.
    the cheapest gauges Digi Cool has ever made are still too expensive?
    I don't get the comments

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    that was just rude.
    Knowing Doug (phone conversations talking shop), he was practicing his usual off beat humor.

Doug is one of the hardest working dudes I know... and Brenda does a top notch job of handling the day to day business stuff for DC.

I can GAURANTEE you one will not be treated that good many other places.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Knowing Doug (phone conversations talking shop), he was practicing his usual off beat humor.

Doug is one of the hardest working dudes I know... and Brenda does a top notch job of handling the day to day business stuff for DC.

I can GAURANTEE you one will not be treated that good many other places.
    Boy do we got a couple cranky little b!tches here this morning.....Eeether Bunny crap in your socks guys?
    For the negative comments sad sacks.......because I might have lost the love of my wife (starting dating) when I first met her, that didn't mean I would not START the relationship with her! She's affectionately know to me as my BOSS......Geeeeze guys lighten the %@$% up!.
    As far as too expensive......I've been doing this $hit for just under 36 years......one thing I'm sure of.....suit up and show up like a professional and you'll be paid as one. That's how I built my business, my mortgage, put three daughters though university and kept myself fed. The 'race to the bottom' of 'cheap' will get you broke......real fast. Offer yourself as 'state of the art' and well educated and researched and the customer will see that in you (and on you with how you present yourself) and pay you as such. Don't believe me.....then go show all of us how to make a good living with showing up with 50 year old technology and prove me wrong......it's your life...have at er....

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast