Thread: missile

Good olde l•k....

I dont think I have ever seen you post anything but a link...

But on the subject matter, of course the Chinese are going to play dumb... Don't you know that they are going to be the next superpower? Thats right, superpower! Yeah, keep on buying those cheap chinese goods, and invest your portfolios into stuff like "china telecom"... The US is just making them stronger, one purchase at a time...

F the chinese.... Buy American!!

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    The US is just making them stronger, one purchase at a time...
    Or one ex-president's sensitive missile technology secret sale at a time, whichever you prefer, or both.
    His slogan was just the reciprocal of yours...F the Americans and sell the Ponderosa to the Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    Or one ex-president's sensitive missile technology secret sale at a time, whichever you prefer, or both.
    His slogan was just the reciprocal of yours...F the Americans and sell the Ponderosa to the Chinese.

Well, do you think JC is responsible for all of this, including the "new" capatalist China? (which it is not capatalist at all, all the profits go directly to the government of China, but whatever)...

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    Well, do you think JC is responsible for all of this, including the "new" capatalist China? (which it is not capatalist at all, all the profits go directly to the government of China, but whatever)...
    Jimmy can’t take credit for all the screw ups in the world. This time we have to give full credit to the draft dodger Clinton for this giant leap forward for Red China. We should all give a big thank you to Bill. Red China knows how to invest its money wisely in our presidential races.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3954a1b657db.htm

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/china/j192.html
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Full credit?

We should keep in mind that these technology transfers between the U.S. and China began with Reagan and were continued by Bush41.

Statement by John McCain 1997: "Relaxation of exports and technology including satellites, began during the Reagan administration and was continued by the Bush administration."
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Full credit?

We should keep in mind that these technology transfers between the U.S. and China began with Reagan and were continued by Bush41.

Statement by John McCain 1997: "Relaxation of exports and technology including satellites, began during the Reagan administration and was continued by the Bush administration."

http://www.aei.org/docLib/20021130_71589.pdf

In September 1988, President Reagan decided to permit the launch of U.S. commercial communications satellites by China. The Reagan administration understood the potential risk that such a program could lead to the transfer of missle-related technology to China, but also recognized that China had for many years had the basic knowledge necessary to develop and deploy effective ballistic missles including ICBMs capable of hitting the U.S.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    That's a great read james. Thanks.

Sure seems to indict the Clinton admin as the main source of problems.
    Issuing "marshmallows" in protest of China's aid with sensitive technologies to Iran and others was about as effective as his no-fly zone strategy in the ME.