Anger management classes to buy ammo

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

First: it will be required to TAKE the class
    Second: you will be required to PASS the class
    Third: very few will be able to get into the class (too many to handle)
    Fourth: the classes are delayed/canceled so nobody can buy ammo.....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

The assumption is that all gun owners have anger problems. This woman is totally out to lunch as are most all the anti-gunners are. I do not believe this will pass into law. But, it does indicate how absurd these liberals are.

Wouldnt it just be a lot easier to just tax the fire out of ammo.... maybe make bullets cost several dollars a piece...

Thats what I would do.. that anger management class thing is going to cost more money......unless they charge you for the class.... and thats probably a one time fee....

Id tax the ammo...... make more money that way.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Oh... and for those of you who are just slobbering to point out that a bullet and a cartridge are not the same thing...... Id tax cartridges even higher than bullets.......lol

We could use all those xtra tax dollars to give subsidies to huge companies so that they will hire more people in america.... but we wont put any kind of numbers on that..... just give them huge tax breaks or maybe even just hand them huge sums of cash.....and in return have them promise to hire some americans..... legal americas if they dont mind.

Huge corporations provide jobs therefore the rest of us working stiffs should be willing to suffer a little so they can do better.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Oh... and for those of you who are just slobbering to point out that a bullet and a cartridge are not the same thing...... Id tax cartridges even higher than bullets.......lol

We could use all those xtra tax dollars to give subsidies to huge companies so that they will hire more people in america.... but we wont put any kind of numbers on that..... just give them huge tax breaks or maybe even just hand them huge sums of cash.....and in return have them promise to hire some americans..... legal americas if they dont mind.

Huge corporations provide jobs therefore the rest of us working stiffs should be willing to suffer a little so they can do better.
    I'm sure the money would be much better spent sending it to Egypt
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Firearm and ammo manufacturers employ american workers by the thousands. So, when you buy US made guns and ammo you are helping the economy.