Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    I think it would be worse not to tell the boss. What if you try to keep on working and you are unable to do something because of it? Then you tell the boss. Maybe put him in a jam because he was counting on you to complete a job and now he has to pull someone from somewhere else to cover. You just made two headaches for him. I've always gone with "honesty is the best policy".
    I do agree with "honesty is the best policy" and I think I'm going to tell my dispatcher, they are the ones who dole out the work, then see what happens.
    I worked today with my cast on and had no issues, even pulled out a blower motor and rolled around in a crawl space.

Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    I think it would be worse not to tell the boss. What if you try to keep on working and you are unable to do something because of it? Then you tell the boss. Maybe put him in a jam because he was counting on you to complete a job and now he has to pull someone from somewhere else to cover. You just made two headaches for him. I've always gone with "honesty is the best policy".
    I agree but, it would not be easy.

Metatarsal fractures.........isn't that a foot injury???

Tarsal fractures are in the hand?

Look, I'm self-employed so if I'm "laid up" for any length of time Im screwed

I cut the tendon on the back of my right hand at the first knuckle. I asked the surgeon to wrap/cast it so that my thumb and index finger could still function, she said "no problem"

She cast my middle, ring and little finger together, leaving the tip of my index finger and thumb free. At least you should be able to hold a wire nut.

Writing for me is no big deal, I can write ( and throw) with either hand
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Metatarsal fractures.........isn't that a foot injury???

Tarsal fractures are in the hand?

Look, I'm self-employed so if I'm "laid up" for any length of time Im screwed

I cut the tendon on the back of my right hand at the first knuckle. I asked the surgeon to wrap/cast it so that my thumb and index finger could still function, she said "no problem"

She cast my middle, ring and little finger together, leaving the tip of my index finger and thumb free. At least you should be able to hold a wire nut.

Writing for me is no big deal, I can write ( and throw) with either hand
    Oops metacarpal bone, I can't blame that on pain killers cause I don't take them.
    I can't imagine cutting a tendon though. Ouch!
    Back in high school I tore all the ligaments in my right foot, man did that hurt, got a full cast and a set of crutches for that deal. Every time I see the movie "Misery" I cringe cause that's what my foot looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by stay gold jonny View Post
    Unfortunately I did this on my own time. I know sucks to be me.
    You mean you didn't try the slip and fall routine at work the next day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    You mean you didn't try the slip and fall routine at work the next day lol.
    All my friends said to do that, but I just can't ...damn morals

Ya I know how you feel, I can't lie worth a sh!t

You also have a moral obligation to help others in need. Do it and donate your time in your local community. If u have extra after bills give to church.
    The hospitals/medical billers/selfish owners/ need to pull a page out of your book. They spell mOrals like this $$$$$$$$$FU$$$$

social security is the biggest Pyramid scam ever WC dosnt fall far from the tree
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Quote Originally Posted by zartangreen View Post
    You also have a moral obligation to help others in need. Do it and donate your time in your local community. If u have extra after bills give to church.
    The hospitals/medical billers/selfish owners/ need to pull a page out of your book. They spell mOrals like this $$$$$$$$$FU$$$$

social security is the biggest Pyramid scam ever WC dosnt fall far from the tree
    English please.. If I'm to make sense of your post, you're telling the OP not to act with honesty and integrity?

"Currently we are slowing down and they are limiting our hours to around 30-40 per week. Last week I was home for 2 days (that's when I broke my hand) and I was off yesterday."

Unfortunately in this case I would have to say yes. And it does bother me.

Is newfie a English word?

Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12