2700 Light armored vehicles, why would the DHS need these

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

this is getting a little worrisome
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Why that would be part of his promise to establish a "
    a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military, to advance his “objectives” for America.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/...#ixzz2MaRhqLjX
    "

Why else would he want 2,700 tanks for the Home Land Security. No surprise for our communist President. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Navistar Defense, L.L.C., Warrenville, Ill., is being awarded an $879,923,195 firm-fixed-priced delivery order 0023 under previously awarded contract (M67854-07-D-5032) for the procurement of 2,717 units of rolling chassis; 10 engineering change proposals; and 25 contract data requirements lists, for MaxxPro Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles. Work will be performed in West Point, Miss., and is expected to be completed by the end of October 2013. Procurement funds in the amount of $879,923,195 will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The original contract was competitively procured. The Marine Corps Systems Command, Quantico, Va., is the contracting activity.

Looks like someone just modified the story a little bit to increase their web page hits and further the agenda.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Oh... and I know the hundreds if not thousands of blogs on the net that have repeated this story all say that DHS did it thru someone else...armed forces command or some such BS... I just believe that should lead us to believe that someone is being untruthfull..... covering their tracks.... wont name a source....and if they do it will be a trusted but anonymous high ranking DHS official..........lol

I could believe this story though........ when they send your neighbors kid who is a soldier in the US army to come and collect your guns and kick your dog...... he is probably going to arrive in something like this.

Glenn.... quit worrying....... the government is never going to come after us with guns.... they already have us beat down to sheep.... its not going to take guns to get what they want from us.......all they got to do is just take it and we will stand there for a few minutes with our jaws hanging down......and then run inside to the internet to complain about it.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

All they need to do is take our wallets, and we are toast....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Why that would be part of his promise to establish a "
    a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military, to advance his “objectives” for America.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/...#ixzz2MaRhqLjX
    From your article "The astonishing announcement made July 2, 2008, was ignored by virtually the entire media except WND."

Oh Zeus, that statement qualifies for the unintentionally hilarious wingnut utterance of the year.

Why else would he want 2,700 tanks for the Home Land Security. No surprise for our communist President. Thank you, thank you very much
    Well, as I understand it the black helicopters are needed for other duties, so these vehicles will be utilized by the Obama Youth to capture and transport the more unruly gun groupies to the FEMA camps.

I read on a gun forum.... think...think it was the glock forum... that one of the posters there has a buddy who works for DHS....lol and this buddy told him that he had already seen one of these vehicles and that it was equipped with a flame thrower.......lol

I dont think any have been built yet....... but they are already on the streets and equipped with flame throwers.

They gonna burn your house down after they take your guns ???

Wow; now I'm really scared of our government. That's one armored vehicle per every 76,734 **adult members of the United States.

**That's an estimate from the Census Bureau, based on the 2010 Census, and the governmenmt could have lied and there are a lot less of us verses them.

I think I'll go hide under my bed now.

Hiding under the bed wont do any good..... those bad boys are going to have flamethrowers according to a friend of a friend of a friends buddys cousins sister in laws gardener who heard it from a very reliable and verifiable (though he ...or she.... will remain anonymous)....source.... who heard it from a co worker.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Hiding under the bed wont do any good..... those bad boys are going to have flamethrowers according to a friend of a friend of a friends buddys cousins sister in laws gardener who heard it from a very reliable and verifiable (though he ...or she.... will remain anonymous)....source.... who heard it from a co worker.
    Funny corny, your source of information for your post here hasn't changed a bit from the sources you have for all your outlandish posts on this forum.

Never any back up just pull it out of your "mind" with no back up other than what you just came up with here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Not too worried here in MI, we have 230 thousand organized Michigan Militia members ready to rock and roll. We will set the standard for the rest of the nation!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

These are for the UN forces to force their way into our communities and disarm us. The UN and the DHS make no pledge and swear no oath to support and defend the Constitution of the US. Thus, they are free to violate the Constitution as they see fit with a clean conscience.

Buying up all that hollowpoint ammo does two things:
    keep that ammo from us and gives it to them

All at our expense....