Thread: Day and night package unit

Post Likes

Day and night package unit

New to this site and i need a little help! I just replaced the control board on my day and night package unit after finding out the relay was bad because my ibm would never stop running...now I can't get it to work. I got. 24 volts to the board but nothing happens when I jump R to G or R to W. I know for sure the blower works I just can't get the call for heat I need. The unit is a early 90's so there is no flashing lights on it. Help me please!

Post Likes
    Sorry, this is not a DIY site.

Post Likes
    Call 'day and night' tech support and let them know you need a lot of help on a 20+ year old unit.
    Designer Dan __ It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with Some Art. _ _ KEEP IT SIMPLE & SINCERE ___ __ www.mysimplifiedhvac.com ___ __ Define the Building Envelope & Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows & Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in