When did this hit the market?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Confused When did this hit the market?

http://fieldpiece.com/images/stories...src-splash.png

Well, this a bit disappointing. I just spent a significant amount of cash on instruments that FP did not have for my wireless testers.

Had I known this was coming I'd have saved my money.

I've been trying to decide which brand of digital gauges to buy. This tool definitely makes the SMAN4 more appealing.

I really need one of these before the cooling season. Our power company is offering rebates to customers who have their systems checked thoroughly, including actual capacity, CFM, static pressures etc.

I don't see them out there anywhere yet - any word on when they hit the street?

That was not on the web site a week ago...
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Maybe Russell or some of the other FP guys can chime in and give us some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by air1 View Post
    I've been trying to decide which brand of digital gauges to buy. This tool definitely makes the SMAN4 more appealing.
    That is for sure! I stay up to date on such things...my sources never mentioned anything new in the pipeline and I know they were asked.

Always one who is not content with the "status quo" (me, that is)

Why not add an anemometer head to one of those probes and make it a near-perfect tool.

Install the probes and measure total system capacity in sensible and latent.

A magnetic probe holder similar to that used on a Dwyer static tip would make it much easier to use.

Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    That is for sure! I stay up to date on such things...my sources never mentioned anything new in the pipeline and I know they were asked.
    Even I got the email straight from FP a while back. I think you need a new guy!
    Have Uncle Clover check the spam folder on your computer. Maybe he missed it
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Always one who is not content with the "status quo" (me, that is)

Why not add an anemometer head to one of those probes and make it a near-perfect tool.

Install the probes and measure total system capacity in sensible and latent.

A magnetic probe holder similar to that used on a Dwyer static tip would make it much easier to use.

Hmmm...
    That is a great idea JPS!!!

Seriously, I believe I have everything I need except this convenient way to verify CFM.

I always laughed at the technonerds that line up at an electronics store at 1 am to get the latest pad, tablet, phone or music playing thingy.

Now I can see myself shivering outside the local Johnstone at 4 am, impatient and telling the cops "but it's got dual 38" scoping tips, measures four evap temps at the saaaaaaame tiiiiiiime!!!!!

I've got one and owned it all last cooling season and I love it

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Even I got the email straight from FP a while back. I think you need a new guy!
    Have Uncle Clover check the spam folder on your computer. Maybe he missed it
    if the msg is in SPAM, than I am tossing the PC to the street.

I get the FP news letter too.....never saw a thing.

I am certain Uncle would have mentioned it had he seen it in his mailbox too.

Quote Originally Posted by hkempf;15331441[B
    ]I've got one and owned it all last [/B]cooling season and I love it
    Seriously? I am a bit disinclined to take what you say at face value. I say this because the instrument is not in FPs latest catalog.

Sure you are not spreading it a bit thickly?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast