Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    You know of course this is a huge can of worms and in all likely hood will be struck down by the courts when you have Doctors like Dr. Paul and many others watching your back.
    Jeff years ago in Michigan we had a Oakland County Sheriff by the name of Bob Nichols who was Chief of Police in Detroit.
    When it came to the matter of shall issue, him and his cronies tried to put that very provision into the shall issue law,the next year he got his butt booted from office.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like Raoul must have snagged one from the Cheney Rove playbook......

or......

Are they all on the same team anyways........ and we.... well us who are too stupid to see it.......just dont know it.

Now put that on that rigged up paperclip stand with the piece of hashish laying on it...on a table....under an upside down drinking glass and light it...and then when the glass is full of thick smoke gently lift the corner of the glass and inhale some of that sweet thick smoke thru your lips and deep into your lungs.......
    I would estimate that post to go some extreme distance explaining your earlier inaccuracies.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Jeff years ago in Michigan we had a Oakland County Sheriff by the name of Bob Nichols who was Chief of Police in Detroit.
    When it came to the matter of shall issue, him and his cronies tried to put that very provision into the shall issue law,the next year he got his butt booted from office.
    ya, Think Cuomo and a few Democrats committed political suicide. These guy let there personal feeling get in the way of common sense and it's going to cost them in the long run.

we have 18 months to get rid of these clowns, SCOPE (Shooters Committee on Political Education) has a meeting tomorrow night, Im going. Its time to start making some noise and start the process of removing these guys.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ya, Think Cuomo and a few Democrats committed political suicide. These guy let there personal feeling get in the way of common sense and it's going to cost them in the long run.

we have 18 months to get rid of these clowns, SCOPE (Shooters Committee on Political Education) has a meeting tomorrow night, Im going. Its time to start making some noise and start the process of removing these guys.
    Good for you and SCOPE,this is what its going to take proactive all the way till their ears are ringing and their hair starts on fire.
    FEN

Was the TSA and DHS brought about to capture terrorists or were they the plan all along.....and certain events "created" to bring about their introduction to america....

Put that in your one hit bowl with a little bit of sift and just a smidge of pcp and smoke it.......

Wasnt it Cheney or maybe Rove who said that a good crisis should never be wasted and should be exploited to the fullest.
    Get your facts straight before you open your hole...............it was Obama's main man......a communist himself.......Rahm Emanual.

Seems like something cheney or rove would say......... might have to do some research on it....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Now call all your buddies and get everybody to show up in their nicest '' Shall not be infringed '' t shirt and baseball cap

Seems like something cheney or rove would say......... might have to do some research on it....
    Funny corny you only research your limited left wing biased mind. I would not be far off to say that you have posted more misstruths and outright false hoods than all the rest of the posters combined on ARP over the years that you have posted misstruths here. "Resarch that" and let us know the "results". LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny corny you only research your limited left wing biased mind. I would not be far off to say that you have posted more misstruths and outright false hoods than all the rest of the posters combined on ARP over the years that you have posted misstruths here. "Resarch that" and let us know the "results". LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    Just trying to keep the cobwebs cleared out. This place gets so quiet sometimes you would think its an abandoned funeral home in the middle of nowheresville. Sources were wikipedia on rock and liberace.... so its not liked i pulled them from thin air.

This thread has been simmering for about a year, just curious what the 22LR ammo situation is in other parts of the country? Here in the NW it is very scarce. The stores say as soon as they get some it's gobbled up by the hoarders. I find it hard to believe that the manufactures can't crank out more to meet the demand.
    Are you guys able to buy it in Midwest, East coast, South........?
    “If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.” ~Henry J. Kaiser

My local gunshop has all ammo in stock, as far as popular ammo. (Besides 22lr) they are not bad prices either, picked up 100 rounds of .40 and 9mm for $40 a box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya, I see a lot of .40, .45, 9, .25, 357, and the usual high cal stuff. Even see plenty of 223 now. .380 seems very scarce as does 22lR. I was gonna buy a S&W .380 Bodyguard for the wife till I found out I couldn't get ammo. Might as well buy her a hammer, it's cheaper!!
    “If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.” ~Henry J. Kaiser

Quote Originally Posted by drivewizard View Post
    ya, I see a lot of .40, .45, 9, .25, 357, and the usual high cal stuff. Even see plenty of 223 now. .380 seems very scarce as does 22lR. I was gonna buy a S&W .380 Bodyguard for the wife till I found out I couldn't get ammo. Might as well buy her a hammer, it's cheaper!!
    Buy her a kahr cm9, or ruger lc9. That bodyguard isn't fun to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast