Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

They can try that if they want

They can try that but we'll be out the tunnel and in a pretty quick hurry either laying fire on them from behind or more likely; headed for a safe-house re-group.

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I heard that some of those mraps have flame throwers.... probably going to use them when they pull up to the home of a registered gun owner......Id say they already have a national database of ccw permitted folks and of folks who have passed a background check to purchase a firearm....and will probably just torch the house first where they think that a homeowner might have a loaded weapon in the house.

I read on one blog.... that actually backed his info up by referencing another blog..... that the DHS also is secretly purchasing.......thru a commercial trucking company.. a couple of hundred tanker trailers..... as support equipment........ and that the only reason the DHS would be purchasing any kind of tanker truck would be to haul whatever mixture of fuel they use for flame throwers.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

I heard that some of those mraps have flame throwers.... probably going to use them when they pull up to the home of a registered gun owner......Id say they already have a national database of ccw permitted folks and of folks who have passed a background check to purchase a firearm....and will probably just torch the house first where they think that a homeowner might have a loaded weapon in the house.

I read on one blog.... that actually backed his info up by referencing another blog..... that the DHS also is secretly purchasing.......thru a commercial trucking company.. a couple of hundred tanker trailers..... as support equipment........ and that the only reason the DHS would be purchasing any kind of tanker truck would be to haul whatever mixture of fuel they use for flame throwers.
    They need the flame throwers because they cannot just walk in and arrest folks. Think David Koresh. Kicking in doors and apprehending folks works fine on Hollywood pictures, but in real life it is an ugly dangerous business. Liable to get your face shot off. A vehicle mounted flame thrower can just burn or melt any structure to the ground. This is a triple advantage. 1. It kills the 'bad guy'. 2. It serves a punitive purpose of destruction on anyone associated with the structure. 3. It kills anyone else inside the structure.

Sounds clever, not sure why we have not been using flame-throwers in Afghanistan and Iraq. Anyone? I doubt FEMA will find the flame-throwers useful for hurricane and tornado relief efforts. Those items will probably be folded into Obama's domestic police army 'as large and as well funded as our military'.

http://theobamafile.com/ObamasOrganization.htm

I have never heard of a coherent, sane explanation as to WHY obama wants a huge civilian army, or flame throwers or kazillions of rounds of ammo. I have not really been bothering my time looking for answers, I think I pretty much know already.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...tml?cmpid=yhoo

Or they could use the DHS new toys on those who refuse to surrender,when they won't comply.
    this is very dangerous precedent

They were looking for a gun owner who’d recently spent two days in a mental hospital.
    Just because someone thought it was smart enough for them to talk to a mental health professional doesn't mean they are a danger to themselves or society.

This will start happening in NYS to. Part of the "Safe Act" is Mental Health professionals are suppose to act as agents of the state and report anyone "they deem a danger to themselves or society" Once on the government list, it will be almost impossible to get your right to own a firearm back.

So if your feeling depressed and you want to talk to a psychiatrist, your probably going to lose all your firearms. which means, if you know your going to get on a government list and have your firearms removed, you're NOT going to go get the help you want or may need.

Yes some people should be put into an institution to protect society. But there must be a mechanism for them to petition the courts to get there rights restored
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    thats EXACTLY the point. If the DHS is a police agency, why do they need 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point ammo. To give you a perspective: 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition is enough to plug every man, woman and child in the United States five times, with a couple hundred million rounds left over for the extremely hardy. AND this is an open ended order that is going to FEMA and DHS.

With the sequester, there is no way the government can justify an order this large. On top of that, the DHS is spending $50 million on new (re-designed) uniforms. Talk about an agency that realy doesn't care about spending...sheesh
    I definitely agree with you on all of that. I was just pointing out the military ammo aspect. I heard about their order last year well before the ammo shortage so I saw it coming. I am just as worried about our federal police as anyone. They are really getting out of line. Just look at the TSA. They aren't even armed and have no authority to arrest and look at how much they care about violating our civil rights. I look at DHS as being an armed version of the TSA -- not good. Both of them should be eliminated. They were both formed to catch terrorists, and guess how many they have caught? ZERO. Guess how much money they have spent? Who the hell knows?

Was the TSA and DHS brought about to capture terrorists or were they the plan all along.....and certain events "created" to bring about their introduction to america....

Put that in your one hit bowl with a little bit of sift and just a smidge of pcp and smoke it.......

Wasnt it Cheney or maybe Rove who said that a good crisis should never be wasted and should be exploited to the fullest.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Was the TSA and DHS brought about to capture terrorists or were they the plan all along.....and certain events "created" to bring about their introduction to america....

Put that in your one hit bowl with a little bit of sift and just a smidge of pcp and smoke it.......

Wasnt it Cheney or maybe Rove who said that a good crisis should never be wasted and should be exploited to the fullest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeA_kHHLow

Obama appointee.

Please try to pay attention to the facts for sake of the rest of the readers.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    this is very dangerous precedent

Just because someone thought it was smart enough for them to talk to a mental health professional doesn't mean they are a danger to themselves or society.

This will start happening in NYS to. Part of the "Safe Act" is Mental Health professionals are suppose to act as agents of the state and report anyone "they deem a danger to themselves or society" Once on the government list, it will be almost impossible to get your right to own a firearm back.

So if your feeling depressed and you want to talk to a psychiatrist, your probably going to lose all your firearms. which means, if you know your going to get on a government list and have your firearms removed, you're NOT going to go get the help you want or may need.

Yes some people should be put into an institution to protect society. But there must be a mechanism for them to petition the courts to get there rights restored
    Yes it is dangerous but it is within the law.

When you go to purchase nearly all weapons that form that must be filled out has those questions on it.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime.That is a very wide scope of things.
    Do you have a court ordered restraining order,from domestic violence.
    Have you ever been involuntarily committed for mental instability.
    Are you an US citizen..etc.
    FEN

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel
    BEING AN ADULT

Every body knew this except el corny.
    FEN

Yes it is dangerous but it is within the law.

When you go to purchase nearly all weapons that form that must be filled out has those questions on it.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime.That is a very wide scope of things.
    Do you have a court ordered restraining order,from domestic violence.
    Have you ever been involuntarily committed for mental instability.
    Are you an US citizen..etc.
    that would be BATFE form 4473. Which only has to do with the purchase of a firearm. The Safe Act mental health part has to do with someone seeking mental heath doctors and then having the doctor "deem you a threat to yourself or society" Now the Doctors are acting as agents of the state. Which they are very unhappy about
    BEING AN ADULT

Looks like Raoul must have snagged one from the Cheney Rove playbook......

or......

Are they all on the same team anyways........ and we.... well us who are too stupid to see it.......just dont know it.

Now put that on that rigged up paperclip stand with the piece of hashish laying on it...on a table....under an upside down drinking glass and light it...and then when the glass is full of thick smoke gently lift the corner of the glass and inhale some of that sweet thick smoke thru your lips and deep into your lungs.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

You know of course this is a huge can of worms and in all likely hood will be struck down by the courts when you have Doctors like Dr. Paul and many others watching your back.
    FEN

You know of course this is a huge can of worms and in all likely hood will be struck down by the courts when you have Doctors like Dr. Paul and many others watching your back.
    the lawyers for our side are very confident this will get struck down. There is MOUNDS of case law against the state. April 29th is the first big court date. Actually, I think April 1st the state has to respond, then our guys have April 29th to answer.

Dr Paul is waaay to busy to show up at court. Although it would be cool to watch him debate a federal prosecutor.
    BEING AN ADULT

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast