Taylor C602 shake not filling

I am working on a Taylor C-602 unit and have a problem where the cup is only filling 1/2 full on the shake side, fills for about 2-3 seconds, well below sensor level. I have already replaced the pyro sensor, pyro sensor board and personality board. I am currently ordering the shake side interface board. This machine is only about six months old. The shake temp is 23F in the cup. I have readings of 2.5 vdc at the pyro sensor and drops momentarily to 2.0 vdc when the shake fills to sensor level. Actually, the original problem was the cup would overfill but now it underfills after replacing these parts. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by western View Post
    I am working on a Taylor C-602 unit and have a problem where the cup is only filling 1/2 full on the shake side, fills for about 2-3 seconds, well below sensor level. I have already replaced the pyro sensor, pyro sensor board and personality board. I am currently ordering the shake side interface board. This machine is only about six months old. The shake temp is 23F in the cup. I have readings of 2.5 vdc at the pyro sensor and drops momentarily to 2.0 vdc when the shake fills to sensor level. Actually, the original problem was the cup would overfill but now it underfills after replacing these parts. Any help would be appreciated.
    Did you try adjusting the sensor height?