I did a search but couldn't find anything- I may be blind. I've mapped Alerton Bacnet / IP devices into NAE's without issue. However- anytime I try to use an interlock that looks at a point in another NAE- certain Alerton devices go offline. These same devices go offline no matter where the interlock is at. If the interlock is looking solely at points in the interlock's NAE- everything is stable.
The device instances are all unique. I've tried different network numbers and uniform network numbers- same issue. We are at 5.2.10.
JCI says it is because the Alerton BCM's do not have unique addressing. It seems to me the Alerton stuff would have issues if this were the case.