How to locate Chillers that may need maintenance or replacement?

Hey Guys,

Business has been a little slow lately and I am trying to drum up some Chiller maintenance and decomissioning work. Anyone have some good idea for locating chillers that are on the chopping block?

Thanks!

Sounds fun! Not trying to be smart but are you familiar with your area? Are you reaching into an unknown area? They usually have a tower or condenser easily visible. When on tall buildings we look at others to see what other junk we can see. I use google earth to check out facilities in our area in unfamiliar with to see what they are hiding from the road.

Follow your competition around and then drop an impressive line card off to their customer....

At least that's what our competitors have been doing....
    mikeacman

Quote Originally Posted by Freightshaker View Post
    Sounds fun! Not trying to be smart but are you familiar with your area? Are you reaching into an unknown area? They usually have a tower or condenser easily visible. When on tall buildings we look at others to see what other junk we can see. I use google earth to check out facilities in our area in unfamiliar with to see what they are hiding from the road.
    Nice! Google earth made a high res pass just last March, and it's so clear you can count the fan blades in the cooling towers and can tell which are running. You can almost tell the make and model of cars in the parking lot.

lol google earth to drum up business, Why didn't i think of that!