Finding all trended points in an Insight panel

Guys, I'm pretty good with Siemens Insight, but I can't figure out how to do a search in just one panel of all trended points. Our system is large, the older buildings running Siemens Insight has roughly 50,000 points. Our new buildings are running JCI Bacnet and it will soon be larger than the Siemens side.

I doubt this will be of much help, but if I recall, this should be pretty straightforward as a report.
    you can do a select with wildcards in a pop-up screen. (drumsticks come to mind, but it is all fuzzy now ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Greenjeans View Post
    I doubt this will be of much help, but if I recall, this should be pretty straightforward as a report.
    you can do a select with wildcards in a pop-up screen. (drumsticks come to mind, but it is all fuzzy now ;-)
    I have tried every report in there.

I don't believe you have the option to view by panel, even in a " panel trend report" you can not view by panel.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyTech View Post
    I don't believe you have the option to view by panel, even in a " panel trend report" you can not view by panel.
    You are correct. It seems that this a feature that should be there. I was hoping someone knows a back door.

Ok don't laugh too much at this.

1) Go into report builder and create a new Trend Definition Report. Click the Add button and in the object selector window enter * as the point name and do a find now. This will list all the trended points in the system.
    2) Select the top one and then scroll to the bottom. Hold the Shift key and click the bottom one (all the points should be highlighted). Click the Ok button in the Object Selector window to get back to the Trend Definition Report.
    3) Again select the top one scroll to the bottom and hold the shift key and Click the bottom point. (all points highlighted again.....right).
    4) Now open up the Attribute Duplicator application and from the Trend Definition Report in report builder drag the full list of point into Attribute Duplicator field labeled Destination Points. All of your points should populate into this window.
    5) Now just click on the header row labeled Field Panel. Your trended points are now listed by panel.
    6) If you made it this far its time for a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkas View Post
    Ok don't laugh too much at this.

1) Go into report builder and create a new Trend Definition Report. Click the Add button and in the object selector window enter * as the point name and do a find now. This will list all the trended points in the system.
    2) Select the top one and then scroll to the bottom. Hold the Shift key and click the bottom one (all the points should be highlighted). Click the Ok button in the Object Selector window to get back to the Trend Definition Report.
    3) Again select the top one scroll to the bottom and hold the shift key and Click the bottom point. (all points highlighted again.....right).
    4) Now open up the Attribute Duplicator application and from the Trend Definition Report in report builder drag the full list of point into Attribute Duplicator field labeled Destination Points. All of your points should populate into this window.
    5) Now just click on the header row labeled Field Panel. Your trended points are now listed by panel.
    6) If you made it this far its time for a beer.
    Ill try it tomorrow, thanks!