Service Tech. Needed (Charlotte, NC)

National retail service company looking for qualified individuals in the Charlotte, NC area. NO REFRIGERATION, NO ATTICS OR CRAWLSPACES, NO CHILLERS. Most of our work is 5 - 30 Ton rooftop package units. For more information call 704-400-3185 or fax your resume' to 954-567-5400(direct fax server)

Jdilks,

I closed your thread because I misread your join date. It's Jan 2007, I read Jan 2006, thinking it was still 2006, kind of like when you write a check and still write 2006.

You have my sincere apologies! Post away! Regarding your comment in the other post, yea I can't read............I am really sorry!

Bob
    Last edited by HeyBob; 01-18-2007 at 08:21 AM.

HeyBob

Thats ok, I understand mistakes happen.

Just a suggestion would be to somehow write that rule so it would be more understanding to some of us on here. That And/Or statement is a little confusing. After going back and reading it now, I can see it the other way also.

Look at that I think I had more post since this started than I've had since I have been a member.

The rules are clear, I looked at your registration date, saw January and thought to myself what the heck is this guy doing? I did not comprehend that it's now 2007.....it just didn't register, sorry. My mistake.

Aw...This is a special Kodak moment!!
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

jdilks my apologies also...guess I better have my bifocals re-aligned...post away.

I want to state one thing though...

To jdilks:

Why did you post again, and "bashed and trashed" and did not email any of the moderators to explain, or the Admin, or even yet, just ask in a thread, instead of the other post that you did.....

It's nice to have the option to post up jobs on HVAC-Talk for free, but there are also other options available like MEPatWORK.

Arpa, I don't feel like I "bashed & trashed" anyone. I just stated what I felt like was the truth at the time. That was the second time in two or three days that my post was removed. On your question why I didn't email you guys or post it in a thread, well I couldn't post it in the thread I started because it was locked. I also wanted everyone else to see, just in case it was happening to others. It's like when you have a problem with a specific part or unit. You don't just e-mail a mod or Admin to see why you had the problem or what do they you should do. You would post the problem or ask the question in a new thread. I just happen to make a statement. If I came across as basing and trashing I do apologize. At the time what I felt like was if your name is not known on this site then its like your a red flag waving saying dot your I's and cross your T's with this guy because he only has 6 post. When HeyBob explained it was a mistake and apologized. I told him I understand mistakes happen.

Mtempleton, We have used Mepatwork, and HVACagent. My opinion is they aren't worth the paper they are written on. You get the same resumes all the time and there is not 1 tech. worth a second look within a 100 mile radius. I am not only looking for free avenues to advertise. We currently post on Monster and others. However if I can put up a post for free on the chance the right person might be interested I will, just in the same way a service tech will know what supply house is giving away free lunch or breakfast in every town.

Anyone else? I'm working on getting to 100 posts.
    If better is possible, good is no longer enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jdilks View Post
    Anyone else? I'm working on getting to 100 posts.
    Dude, go to general discussion and open up "Man Code" you can get your 100 posts in an hour.

How's the weather in Charlotte. Can you find my wife a job in property accounting making at least 60k also?
    eventu rerum stolidi didicere magistro