Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    I'm willing to bet a home invasion is normally not a persons first crime
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Perhaps you would like to invite the home invader in for some tea and cookies and to discuss the cultural differences the two of you might have. Give them a candy cane, a diet Sprite, and send them on their way.
    LMAO
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    I'm willing to bet a home invasion is normally not a persons first crime
    You are more than likely correct, but I don't believe that worldly possessions are worth killing over.

and maybe you are correct in that statement. How can you trust a person breaking into your home has your best interest in mind and only wants your valueables.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    You are more than likely correct, but I don't believe that worldly possessions are worth killing over.
    Not everyone thinks like a victim.

There not...but you do not know what their intentions are and if your "possessions" are all they will take, especially now with a witness. They already took a big chunk from you by breaking in....peace of mind and the feeling of safety in YOUR own home!.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

There not...but you do not know what their intentions are and if your "possessions" are all they will take, especially now with a witness. They already took a big chunk from you by breaking in....peace of mind and the feeling of safety in YOUR own home!.
    You don't have to tell me...my house just got robbed a few months back. In the end, the peace of mind and security issue went away since I wired 110 to the doorknob....and the items stolen were just a bunch of things I didn't need anyway.

The problem is...you don't know who is walking in your door or why, someone some day is gonna blow some innocent person's brains out over this fear factor...and that my friend is much much worse than dying.

You don't have to tell me...my house just got robbed a few months back. In the end, the peace of mind and security issue went away since I wired 110 to the doorknob....and the items stolen were just a bunch of things I didn't need anyway.

The problem is...you don't know who is walking in your door or why, someone some day is gonna blow some innocent person's brains out over this fear factor...and that my friend is much much worse than dying.
    Odd statement, especially based on your other prior posts.

Wiring 110 to a doorknob can kill. That would be premeditated murder I believe in any state in the union. I am quite serious, I am not being sarcastic or hysterical. Premeditated murder if someone dies that way. Worse than stringing a shotgun trip-wire, no entry even required.

You need to re-think your home defense plans.

I am not suggesting a gun for you, but you cannot wire your door-knob hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

Odd statement, especially based on your other prior posts.

Wiring 110 to a doorknob can kill. That would be premeditated murder I believe in any state in the union. I am quite serious, I am not being sarcastic or hysterical. Premeditated murder if someone dies that way. Worse than stringing a shotgun trip-wire, no entry even required.

You need to re-think your home defense plans.

I am not suggesting a gun for you, but you cannot wire your door-knob hot.
    Thanks for the info...but it's not the voltage that kills.

So you declare someone stupid just because they walked in your home, we live in the biggest cultural mixing bowl in the world....and there are some countries where it is fine to walk in a person's home.....but here in America we blow your face off and ask questions later.
    name one culture were it's ok to just walk into someones home, unannounced
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

You're asking me if I'm willing to let a person get away and have a 50/50 chance of cleaning up or doing bad again? Yes I am....because if every single person had been killed that did one wrong thing in their life, the human race would barely exist.

50/50???

You're a generous soul.

I'm thinking that it is more like 10/90 in favor of NOT getting straight by the time he's graduated to home invasion.

If they are in my home, with a crowbar, and we're NOT working on a home-improvement project, he's NOT innocent.

Im calling BULL CRAP, now your just trolling

How did you wire this door knob? please be specific. I guarantee your going to jail right after a cop grabs that door handle to test it to see if it's locked or not.......

This quite possibly the most irresponsible thing I have read in some time, seriously.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast