Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast

Why we need high cap. mags.

A perfect example right here folks!
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a26_1361763037
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Cluster bomb

So, Chicago has this pack of animals running around vandalizing cars and terrorizing people and the Chief of Police blames the NRA and Sara Palin? He should be forced to take a pee test.

Not one siren during that whole mess yet all those people were defenseless. Gee, when can I move to Chicago?

I know, I was waiting to hear a siren too but it didn't happen. Also, i haven't seen this reported in the typical liberal rags either.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Also, i haven't seen this reported in the typical liberal rags either.
    And you never will...........send it to O'Reilly he'll take care of it

A bunch of citizens with alot of ammo would have solved that. Really?

I must have missed all the shooting going on by this mob in the video.

Some of your relatives participate in this nutters?
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Some of your relatives participate in this nutters?
    Not that I am aware of. How about your kin? Where were they? Bunkered down like cave dwellers?

You're not allowed to ask me questions until you clean up your act!
    -- Confucius

I will consider mending my ways.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    A bunch of citizens with alot of ammo would have solved that. Really?

I must have missed all the shooting going on by this mob in the video.
    Well if those innocent folks who's cars were attack shot back they would have stopped the attacks and think twice about doing it again. This BS is going on around the whole country by a flash mobs of minority youth who envade stores large and small from Walmart on down. If a few of them paid the price this BS would stop. The cops can't or won't do anything about it. Armed citizens can. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well if those innocent folks who's cars were attack shot back they would have stopped the attacks and think twice about doing it again. This BS is going on around the whole country by a flash mobs of minority youth who envade stores large and small from Walmart on down. If a few of them paid the price this BS would stop. The cops can't or won't do anything about it. Armed citizens can. Thank you, thank you very much
    The problem with this thought is that maybe the mob would be better armed the next time, you know, the same as all these people buying up guns in a panic now to protect themselves. Shoot outs everywhere - now that's what I call fun!

If you can't beat'em... Join'em???

I would run over anyone attacking my automobile. Squash them flatter than a bug then off to the car wash and then probably Wendys or McDonalds...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast