Will there now be a national movement to ban auto racing?

Auto races are very dangerous! People are killed and injured by these devices used in this manor. There is no real need to own such a car! If the politicians are really serious about protecting the public will there be a national conversation regading banning such things as dangerous as this? Will there now be a national movement to outlaw this? After all, these devices do not even have a second amendment behind them so passing laws banning and confiscating race cars and stopping such dangerous events should be an easy thing to accomplish.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130224/DA4KLL884.html

Of course, the answer is; No there will not be such a national conversation because saving lives is not what the gun control issue is all about. So, saving lives due to auto racing is also not on the agenda since that is not in the real interest of Obama, Biden, Fienstein, Reid and the rest. I am sure they will not even mention injury and death from auto racing, or DUI or anything else that takes the lives of Americans.

More evidence that gun control has nothing to do with safety.

I hope they ban NASCAR..... But ofcourse, that's not really auto racing.

Well they do put off alot of pullution ... last I checked they dont have catalytic converters

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    I hope they ban NASCAR..... Bukt ofcourse, that's not really auto racing.
    Perhaps we should ban Starbucks and all other places where liberals gather and maybe we can take our country back from the cliff. Makes more sense. Tkank you very much

I just hope nobody gets hurt or killed in this accident. I was at Charlotte about 18 years ago when a similar accident happened....driver was killed instantly when the car jumped up and hit the fence. I still have nightmares about it today...no car parts hit the stands........
    It's not the Brand with the fewest repairs-It's all in the install!!! Attention to detail and using the best materials!

I bet they will be beefing up those fences...... probably more steel cable strung thru them. That freaking engine was on the fan side of the fence.....barely thru....but it went thru......lol
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)