Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Angry Lets try being honest here.

Ace was a total jerk, and we all know it. "sorry"
    Last edited by wallynut; 01-14-2007 at 11:32 AM.
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
    - President Dwight Eisenhower

He was a terrible speller too....lol

Wally...are you Ace ???

Lol!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

A classic

Don't ya' no it?!

It was to easy to get his goat. But he wouldn't listen to anything you said but just kept cranking out garbage by the truck load.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

So how many of you guys are gonna be man enough to admit you complained to the mods about him? What kind of men talk about someone when they have passed?

What kind of men talk about someone when they have passed?

Someone with nothing to hide. He was a jerk and you're a jerk like right now by keeping the pot stired. The sad thing here is Keither was put out to pasture for crap you were doing . Not a shining star for moderating in my opinion but we all make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Someone with nothing to hide. He was a jerk and you're a jerk like right now by keeping the pot stired. The sad thing here is Keither was put out to pasture for crap you were doing . Not a shining star for moderating in my opinion but we all make mistakes.
    More lies from janes. I think you just type for the post count. If peeps would complain to the mods about you as much as you complain to the mods this site wouldnt have half the problems it does now. Someone starts a thread to bash a fallen member and I'm stirring the pot? Now we're back to that common sense problem of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    So how many of you guys are gonna be man enough to admit you complained to the mods about him? What kind of men talk about someone when they have passed?

Well, lemme' see. Gerald Ford wasn't dead 5 minutes before we had you and libtards just like you dogging his memory.
    I'd say you and guys just like you(they know who they are) are as guilty as anyone when it comes to talking about those who "have passed".

I like your pitty for dead Al Queada members Tin at the expense of our military. Right up your ally

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    I like your pitty for dead Al Queada members Tin at the expense of our military. Right up your ally

Nomads herding cattle= AQ

Right up your alley. There's that common sense problem of yours again.

Heyy, tink, we were ALL on his case BEFORE he left. Come of yer horse. And James hit the nail on the head. I wish now YOU had argued and slammed a mod.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Nomads herding cattle= AQ

Right up your alley. There's that common sense problem of yours again.
    I see you don't even keep up with your own spam post

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast