This is a Humiditrol for a Pool area at a sports club. The blower motor shorted, and caused the overload relay to burn up. Which in turn caused a "small" fire in the electrical compartment. This was a fun one. I'm one and a half days in on the rebuild so far. I will post pictures when I'm complete with it. Just wanted to share the destruction pictures primarily.Name:  1.JPG
Views: 2365
Size:  171.0 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 2299
Size:  70.4 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 2294
Size:  49.5 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 2276
Size:  58.2 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 2289
Size:  64.5 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 2271
Size:  67.9 KB