GM,

Well.... this morning after my haircut... I decided to...as I often do... drive thru the old downtown area and just look around... see whats changed etc.... kill a little time while I ride around with the heater on 150 percent.....warming my old busted up and creaky bones.

Saw my old gun shop open... and went in to look around. Ive been thinking of trying to find something like an older smith model 19 with a 2.5 inch barrel.... Since my shotguns got stolen....Im going to replace one of those too..... gonna probably be an older shotgun...as I dont like anything modern.... Still thinking about finding an older over and under and chopping the barrels off.... but we will have to wait and see.... but anyhow.... my 629 smith also got stolen....and I like having a revolver around... but I dont need anything with a 4 or a 6 inch barrel.

Anyhow.... .223 ammo and 9mm available in some quantities...... 1.25 a pop............lol Ball ammo too......

MY GOD..................

Why the **** didnt I buy massive quantities of 5.56 when the prices went down the last time....... I could make a killing right now......lol

When...and if prices go down again........ Im going to buy a sh8tload of at least 5.56...... Im talking about 10 cases or so and then just wait for another dem to run for prez again....lol