Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Isnt it crazy how the USA is like 10 countries now

When I was a kid in the 70's , it was mostly whites and blacks in school. If you saw someone from another country they were an "exchange student" and they were only a few of them. You never saw them in public much , like say in walmart .

Few asians here and there , but the vast majority was white and black.

So im at my kids school recently watching a play , and im looking around at the audience.

I was amazed at the number of different nationalities there.

Indian , asian , spanish , black , russian , white , iranian , jewish , and plenty more I dont recognize , and pretty evenly separated out.

Man its definitely not the same country it was 50 years ago.

I think its pretty neat actually , because the people I used to only see in National Geographic magazines are now sitting right next to me !

I know the young bucks in here are probly thinking ..... yea so what .... but the older crowd in here know exactly what im saying.

But my point was , isnt it crazy how the USA has changed so fast in the last 50 years alone.

It is crazy....not a good crazy either.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It is crazy....not a good crazy either.
    Im with ya , and I know what you are thinking ... but if you really think about it there are plenty of whites who are bad apples and currently in jail.

You look at ANY race , and you will find good and bad.

The bad eventually wind up in jail , pretty simple.

But the people sitting around me in that school , were just ordinary people like you and me , just trying to make a living and hope their kids get a better life than they did. I think we all have that same way of thinking , its kind of passed down.

Alot of them ran from their own country because its so corrupt they cant walk out their own front door without looking around first.

Problem is not all of them have good intentions , but most do thank goodness.... "most "

Take small restaurant owners for example. I have a few who got the hell out of their own country and will never leave the united states , only to visit their own on occasion. But they all say the same thing , they are much better off here.

One in particular is from Thailand and says its so beautiful there , but wont ever live there again because its so difficult to make a living.

what many of these people don't understand is, they have freedom now. But they are not free to whatever they damn well please. Just watch how they drive? Holy crap?

These people become arrogant and think we have to get out of there way and they are offended when we ask them to speak English.

You left your country for a reason. Your welcome to come here LEGALLY, but leave your countries problems behind, don't bring them here.

Sit back, RELAX and enjoy your new life
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Oh they definately cannot drive.

Every single foreigner does the exact marked speed limit , or under it , they friggin kill me ...

LEARN HOW TO SPEED DAMMIT

and when the light turns yellow , dont slam on the brakes , mash the GAS ! you can easily get 3 more cars through , and after its red another 2

My wife's social ethics book showing a pie chart of races in america. At the time the book was published whites were the majority. Since then i read it has changed. Whites are now the minority compared to all other races combined. Singly whites are still the vast majority of legal Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    My wife's social ethics book showing a pie chart of races in america. At the time the book was published whites were the majority. Since then i read it has changed. Whites are now the minority compared to all other races combined. Singly whites are still the vast majority of legal Americans.
    you might want to go look at the demographics. Muslims are going to breed themselves into power in two, maybe three generations.

The average Muslim family has 8 children, all others 2 to 4 children.

This is a majority rules country, so guess what. Your Grandchildren may be under Sharia law. Not the Constitution
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Oh and theres another race now too .... mixed kids. I bet thats a nice slice of the pie.

Its just insane how a world goes from individual countries , when you could take one look at someone and guess their nationality , to everyone deciding now they want to mingle with the americans , and now its a huge mixing bowl of who the hell knows what they are.

What nationality are you ?

Well lets see , my mom slept with a foreigner , her grand mom slept with another ....

I can see why other countries hate us now , we are screwing everything up LOL

Sorry, Im am totally against multi cultural societies. Call me racist if you want as I do not choose to be...they make me that way.

Multi cultural societies do not work....literally and figuratively. Homogenous nations have and will always be the strongest.

I cant stand pushing 1 for English in my own effin country!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sorry, Im am totally against multi cultural societies. Call me racist if you want as I do not choose to be...they make me that way.

Multi cultural societies do not work....literally and figuratively. Homogenous nations have and will always be the strongest.
    Perhaps you would be happier in Iran or Saudi Arabia or most third world nations; their populations tend to be far less multi-cultural that the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Perhaps you would be happier in Iran or Saudi Arabia or most third world nations; their populations tend to be far less multi-cultural that the USA.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-pay-no-taxes/

You don't have to go to Iran or Saudi Arabia to see 3rd world status.
    FEN

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

You fail to mention many homogenous nations, especially ones that were great before they were polluted with the worlds trash....like you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast