Greetings from New Orleans

Hello Everyone,

My name is John and I am an HVAC Service Technician in the New Orleans area. I have been coming to HVAC-TALK for a long time now to get opinions on different things, find reviews on tools I am looking to purchase, and some of my favorite: the wall of shame hack jobs! I am 27 years old and have been in the industry for about 10 years now, but am really only now actually dedicating myself to the trade. For a long time HVAC was just a job and something that I knew how to do in order to make money. However, now I truly have a passion for HVAC! I enjoy the relationships with customers as well as the different things I get to see everyday. I just wish that it didn't take me soooo long to realize how much I enjoy what I do. I guess it is better late than never though!?!

Well, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I am very happy to be here and look forward to interacting with other Techs and the HVAC community here. Hope to talk to you soon.

Welcome John! You're fortunate, way too many folks make a living doing something thay hate.

Hey welcome John from a fellow Who Dat!

Wow! The Who Dat Nation gets bigger everyday!!

Welcome. I was just down visiting nola last week. It seemed like most commercial buildings dont have heast. It got a little chilly.

Sent from my SGPT12 using Tapatalk 2