condiot is conduit is conduit...

Stopped for some Mexican food in San Diego. Looked up and saw this. For what it's worth the food was fricken delicious!

Name:  IMG_0408.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  39.3 KBName:  IMG_0409.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  40.9 KBName:  IMG_0410.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  34.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SinCityKid View Post
    Stopped for some Mexican food in San Diego. Looked up and saw this. For what it's worth the food was fricken delicious!

Name:  IMG_0408.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  39.3 KBName:  IMG_0409.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  40.9 KBName:  IMG_0410.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  34.9 KB
    I also find cat and dog meat rather tasty to

Just a footnote to the OP, If those florescent lamps are in the eating or food prep part of the restaurant they must either be enclosed or in tube cells. Afterall would you want glass in your taco's. -GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

That is great. Funny the things you notice out and about when you're in the trade.

I just want to know how they made the pull thru that tee?-----that would an issue per nec

I wouldn't be too overly concerned with the glass, but I would be concerned with the mercury should those bulbs explode.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    I just want to know how they made the pull thru that tee?-----that would an issue per nec

I wouldn't be too overly concerned with the glass, but I would be concerned with the mercury should those bulbs explode.
    If lightbulbs randomly started exploding around me I would be concerned with more than just a little mercury...