Now, I told you to clean your air filter, every month!!!!

I was at this apartment 2-3 yrs ago, they called and said theres no heat. REALLY!Name:  filter.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  148.0 KB

full hazmat gear
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Even I was freaked out, I wouldn't even put the filter in my truck. I told the homeowner it was there hazardous waste and they can get rid of it.

Looks like some type animal fur... I have customers that refuse to change their air filters. I dont get it. I couldnt live like that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Wtf??!!! I hope you charged them double. Maybe the sting of the bill will remind them that the 7.00 a month filter change is not so expensive. People like that kill me, and they are the same people who wondering why their equipment only lasted half the normal life.
    " dirty filter??!!! Buts its only 2 years old"

It's an aparment complex, this one is a little nasty. The equipment is in sorry shape like you said. But serious I was almost going to the truck for some breathing aparatis.

Nice!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

last summer i went to a trail home for a no cool found the coil froze up ran the hp in heat for a few mins to thaw coil out caught the head pressure going through the roof went inside to check the filter.. now these people had to great Danes that trashed this house.. I mean I had to ware foot covers on my boots not so i wouldn't track dirt in the home but to keep my boots clean as i walked through the house. when i saw the filter the dogs were using the filter as a pee post, there was so much sopping pee on it and dog hair on it I asked the home owner to remove it and put it in there own trash can I wouldn't even touch it. I left the house and finished up i was so disgusted with the call I asked not to come back. they had the nerve to put up a fight to paying the bill.

Now, I told you to clean your air filter, every month!!!!

Is it breathing?

That looks like some type of animal!

To trehak01

That's when you want to piss on the new air filter, and the homeowner.

Nasty

wow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trehak01 View Post
    last summer i went to a trail home for a no cool found the coil froze up ran the hp in heat for a few mins to thaw coil out caught the head pressure going through the roof went inside to check the filter.. now these people had to great Danes that trashed this house.. I mean I had to ware foot covers on my boots not so i wouldn't track dirt in the home but to keep my boots clean as i walked through the house. when i saw the filter the dogs were using the filter as a pee post, there was so much sopping pee on it and dog hair on it I asked the home owner to remove it and put it in there own trash can I wouldn't even touch it. I left the house and finished up i was so disgusted with the call I asked not to come back. they had the nerve to put up a fight to paying the bill.
    If the house is nasty we don't service their equipment. One time I had to walk through dog s#%t to get to the furnace. Barely had enough room to kneel and sit my bag down without being contaminated. That was the last one I will ever work on. Luckily the majority of our customers are upper class yuppies that pay to have their houses cleaned..