SUggestions on a large project.

I am currently in the midst of designing a building for agriculture. I am looking for suggestions on equiptment for a 100'x20'x12' room. I need to be able to control the humidity and temperature. It also must be well filtered and cleaned. I need to be able to make changes quickly. Essentially I will have 4 of these rooms. They should all be able to be hooked up to a computer control system.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you have a suggestion for a contractor capable of this work on the East coast (Halifax N.S) it would be great as well.

Thanks in advance guys!

I guess this is not a very active forum? Or just no real professionals

lol....move it over to commercial..probably get more responses.....general....well...is usually not that specific

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    lol....move it over to commercial..probably get more responses.....general....well...is usually not that specific
    Moves to tech to tech commercial

Your request is far too vague for anyone to respond appropriately.

If you were state the specifics of what the rooms are to be used for and what your client's design parameters are, you're more likely to receive some helpful replies.

Oh, ok. this site is just for HVAC techs. Sorry, I know nothing about the field.