condensor fan blades

Has anyone used the LAU brand cobra fan blades?They are said to be quieter at the same cfm and hp at the motor?thanks

Are static pressures rated the same for both fan blades? My concern would be when the coils get dirty it may overload the condenser fan motor. There must be a reason that manufacturers don't use them OEM, it looks like an easy way to boost SEER ratings. IMHO a good way to increase efficiency is to use a larger/steeper pitch fan blade with a lower RPM motor. 825 RPM fans tend to be more efficient and quieter than 1150 RPM for the same CFM. Of course this needs to be a thought out design, no random parts changing.

Many air conditioning manufacturers are using similar blades to keep noise down. I've seen them on split systems and package units.
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin

The harder part will be finding the one you need when you need it.

Unless you have one you are simply upgrading. And got time to wait.