York YCAR130 Chiller

Today I pumped down the 2 circuits on this chiller to change the liquid line filters out. When I went to start the circuits back up the AR(Anti-Recycle) timer was at 119 sec and would only count down a couple seconds then reset to 119. What is unusual about this is the min set point for the AR timer is 300 sec. The timer did count down one time and the chiller started and ran for a short period and turned off with the AR timer back at 119 sec. Has anyone ever ran into this situation? The display on the Millennium controller does have some issues but I wouldn't think this would cause anything the micro controller. I'm thinking we may have a bad micro controller.

Power-up from no voltage causes an automatic 2 minute restart delay, anti-recycle is negated when this happens. Sounds like your micro is seeing a loss of power supply for any of a number of reasons.

Yeah I just had a co worker of mine show me that, he is actually the one working on the chiller. He said there is a relay on the board that is dropping in and out. he's going to check tomorrow and see if the voltage is actually dropping or if it is another issue. Thanks for the input.