Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how stupid Americans are

so Saddam starts making threats against Israel and stars building an army.

the US government decides it's best for America to take care of the problem.

the government unanimously decides to send troops.

after the troops are in Iraq , the left wing starts with their little game.
    the right hand takes the patriot role, the left hand takes the criticism role, and makes up stories so people don't think about the truth.

the left wing plays on the people's natural anti-war feelings and tries to pass themselves off as the peace party.

the government knows it will be a long campaign , and knows that more troops will be needed.

2004 elections roll around , John Kerry ,in massive disagreement with Bush ,offers no alternatives, the member of the peace party says he'll send more troops.

the Democrats win power with their big anti-war act , first thing they do , send more troops.

Bush makes a speech like there is some kind of change.

Americans sit on the edge of their chair like there's some kind of power struggle going on.

I'm not stupid....and I'm an American
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Yes they are and we just heard from the "king". Long live Wolfstrike.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

wolfie....I thought you were unemployed....

How in the world can you afford to get drunk and come on the internet like you did when you started this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Saddam was threatening ALL of his neighbors, attacking them and butchering his own. Your tack is that he just started doing all of this??

__________________________________________________ ______________
    The UN and the rest of the world community levied sanctions against Iraq.
    The US and a few others decided that action was required based on the facts.

Almost unanimously.

the right hand takes the patriot role, the left hand takes the criticism role, and makes up stories so people don't think about the truth.
    So, may we now have the truth from YOU, oh enlightened one?

the left wing plays on the people's natural anti-war feelings and tries to pass themselves off as the peace party.
    Nah, they're just desperately trying to gain control of the White House.

the government knows it will be a long campaign , and knows that more troops will be needed.
    Yes, and unfortunately Americans want instant gratification.

2004 elections roll around , John Kerry ,in massive disagreement with Bush ,offers no alternatives, the member of the peace party says he'll send more troops.
    John Kerry is a non-factor now and was a non-factor in 04'.
    The biggest liberal in the halls of Congress and the winner of the Olympic Medal Toss Competition.

the Democrats win power with their big anti-war act , first thing they do , send more troops.
    Ummmm, NO. The Dems are anything but in favor of sending more troops to Iraq.

You do the math. Troop levels will increase by about 20K.
    That means a change in troop numbers.
    And even worse change would be to evacuate Iraq and leave a vaccum there.

Americans sit on the edge of their chair like there's some kind of power struggle going on.
    There is. Duh. People are fighting and dying to try and help a country desperate for change. They are trying to find a way to keep infiltrating Iranian and Syrian fighters out so that the area can be stabilized.

the out- of- touch US leadership (?) has SOME gall to carp about "foreign fighters" in the country as meanwhile they send in more.

Nonsense

Not quite

The left were supportive of Afghanistan. Then the chimp lied to start a war in Iraq and the left saw through his lies. Whats so hard to understand?

The Hitler(dumbya) wanna be is dillusional. Bushco yold us all it wasnt going to be any more than 6 months tops. As little as 6 weeks. 3 and a half years later they dont know shiite.

Lies. Kerry doesnt want to send more troops

Either this is a down right lie or you have no clue to what is going on.

Its still "stay the course" with more troops.
    Last edited by tinknocker44; 01-11-2007 at 10:29 PM.

Talking

Wolfstrike, I agree with you on everything except at the end. Now that we are engaged we cannot withdraw until we stabilize Iraqi. However there should be no restraints and lets hit them hard and merciless and then get the hell out and cut off all foreign aid to the region including Israel. Then secure our borders and stop all immigration except from pro Western countries who share our culture and beliefs. Then make every one sign a loyalty oath to stay and work in this country. This of course would include our “liberal friends” yes communist too, bless their hearts, in this form. Pat Buchanan should be running this country.
    Last edited by glennac; 01-12-2007 at 01:47 AM. Reason: added comment
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac8 View Post
    ...get the hell out and cut off all foreign aid to the region including Israel. Then secure our borders and stop all immigration except from pro Western countries who share our culture and beliefs. Then make every one sign a loyalty oath to stay and work in this country. This of course would include our “liberal friends” yes communist too, bless their hearts, in this form.
    Glenn, you sound like an isolationist.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Bushco yold us all it wasnt going to be any more than 6 months tops
    Lol.

Tin qualifies himself yet again.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Glenn, you sound like an isolationist.
    George Washington was an isolationist and I wish we stayed that way after the American Revolution. If we would have stayed out of WW1, that war would have ended in a stalemate and we probably wouldn’t have had WW11 and the Communist Revolution would have been crushed in Russia at the end of WW1. At the end of WW1 there were communist uprisings in Berlin and Munich. German troops came home and suppressed them and the started marching east into Russia as far as St Petersburg (they were called Freikorps or freebooters). They would have continued on but the victorious Allies pressured Germany to call them back. The Allies then sent their own troops referred to as the Allied intervention.
    We participated and were referred to as operation Polar Bear. These were called back due to pressure from the leftist elements in the Allied governments. You can Google all this up. Anyhow we would not had WW11 or Communism in Russia and therefore around the rest of the world i.e.; Red China, N. Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Eastern Europe, etc. Because of the circumstances after WW11 I naturally supported the cold war all the way to victory but after that I would like to go back to Isolation again after we defeat the new enemy militant Islam. I also believe that if we hadn't gone into Iraqi. We would have just been fighting them in Afgan which is less of a problem. But we are there so we have to win now.
    Last edited by glennac; 01-12-2007 at 10:02 AM. Reason: added comment
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac8 View Post
    Wolfstrike, I agree with you on everything except at the end. Now that we are engaged we cannot withdraw until we stabilize Iraqi. However there should be no restraints and lets hit them hard and merciless and then get the hell out and cut off all foreign aid to the region including Israel. Then secure our borders and stop all immigration except from pro Western countries who share our culture and beliefs. Then make every one sign a loyalty oath to stay and work in this country. This of course would include our “liberal friends” yes communist too, bless their hearts, in this form. Pat Buchanan should be running this country.
    You are spot on my friend. I really should be responding more in the other sections being new and all to the forum. But, crap I can't pass this up. I replied to another thread here about Jimmy Carter's new book - Palestine Peace not Aparthied. Never was a fan of his. But, judging from your post you may be interested in what he has to say. Some of the fellas here think he's stupid. I never thought much either until I started reading the book. You see, they are on "both" sides of the isle. Dem and Rep have dual citizens serving both sides. No dual citizen should EVER be in OUR politics. Things are really upside down, and you gotta wonder who is really on our side. I tell ya, nobody over there, no world bankers, to media-liars, open borders fanatics for sure. We need to take care of ourselves for a change instead of every ingrate open mouth and swindler country there is. God Bless the USA!

Thumbs up

JLT-111, we march to the same toon.
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast