Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Commander in chief is a moran

So many great presidents have died and we are left with this dumb a#$.
    He is so worried about what is going on in other countries when his is falling apart. If you work in the Northern States than you know what I am talking about. I recently had a discussion with I guy while I was working at a Salvation Army, he was there to collect his monthly check, he told me yeh I could get a job but why, I would be working for minimum and they (gov) would take half away. It is not worth it.
    Before jackass invaded Iraq, individuals where terrified to come there. Sadam would not second guess a decision to hang an individual or shoot them if they opposed him. I think it is great he is dead but were is Osama. Osama who.
    I am a current service member and I respect the uniform as we all do, we are not supposed to think just do. That is pounded into all of our heads over and over. But this is getting out of hand. It needs to stop. That man needs to stop, he is not taking care of his people. A shepard sits on a hill and tends to his flock he does not leave them for the wolves while he observe another?
    If I had one wish I would wish that he could feel what it is like to have his fat a%# blonde hair daughter over there and have her lose a limb or life than maybe he could see.
    I think it should be proposed that if any president declares war on a country he should have to have a field office that he must always occupy while his war is going on outside his tent.
    THIS a$$hole has failed our country. Jobs are going down the sh**ter, no one seems to observe this.
    The whole thing involves unimaginable amounts of money of course, but what is more important than money is exposure i.e. (press). Right now today they have a genecide going on in the Sudan, woman and kids getting disposed of.
    Mass killings, like a slaughter factory. We should be ashamed that our wonderful news is not over there right now exposing the truth and us the american military is not fighting for those who cant.
    I am ashamed of our president, are news, are military, and myself. I was sent last year to "secure" an oil well, yeh what sh*t, while innocent kids and moms are getting raped in Africa I protected a f###ng road!!!
    Good decisions keep them up America!!!!!!!!!!!

Move to Canada then.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

If yur guna cal sumbudy a moran - lern how to spel it first otherwize yu luuk like da moron

Moran or Moron

Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    If yur guna cal sumbudy a moran - lern how to spel it first otherwize yu luuk like da moron
    Do you think I give a f$$k, honestly.
    Spend anytime in the sand?
    Do you think an English major will stop by and give a sh##.
    Are you really concerned or are you just an a@@.

For Bush then eh

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Move to Canada then.
    Well it clear that neither of us gave the ultimate sacrifice.
    Maybe you should sign up for another tour than Charley?

Quote Originally Posted by ferris state View Post
    So many great presidents have died and we are left with this dumb a#$.
    He is so worried about what is going on in other countries when his is falling apart. If you work in the Northern States than you know what I am talking about. I recently had a discussion with I guy while I was working at a Salvation Army, he was there to collect his monthly check, he told me yeh I could get a job but why, I would be working for minimum and they (gov) would take half away. It is not worth it.
    Before jackass invaded Iraq, individuals where terrified to come there. Sadam would not second guess a decision to hang an individual or shoot them if they opposed him. I think it is great he is dead but were is Osama. Osama who.
    I am a current service member and I respect the uniform as we all do, we are not supposed to think just do. That is pounded into all of our heads over and over. But this is getting out of hand. It needs to stop. That man needs to stop, he is not taking care of his people. A shepard sits on a hill and tends to his flock he does not leave them for the wolves while he observe another?
    If I had one wish I would wish that he could feel what it is like to have his fat a%# blonde hair daughter over there and have her lose a limb or life than maybe he could see.
    I think it should be proposed that if any president declares war on a country he should have to have a field office that he must always occupy while his war is going on outside his tent.
    THIS a$$hole has failed our country. Jobs are going down the sh**ter, no one seems to observe this.
    The whole thing involves unimaginable amounts of money of course, but what is more important than money is exposure i.e. (press). Right now today they have a genecide going on in the Sudan, woman and kids getting disposed of.
    Mass killings, like a slaughter factory. We should be ashamed that our wonderful news is not over there right now exposing the truth and us the american military is not fighting for those who cant.
    I am ashamed of our president, are news, are military, and myself. I was sent last year to "secure" an oil well, yeh what sh*t, while innocent kids and moms are getting raped in Africa I protected a f###ng road!!!
    Good decisions keep them up America!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Dixie Chic, why are you so dependent on government? And are you so void of brain matter as to think Africa hasn't been a mess from the get go? Or are you one of these intellectuals that think because it rained when you wanted to go hiking or mountain climbing as most liberal wimps do, that it's GW's fault? And speaking of slaughter in Africa, care to discuss how many Africans were slaughtered on WJC's watch? Job's going down the $hitter? We have a unemployment rate of less than 5% the last time I checked. Imagine what it would be if the UAW hadn't broke GM and forced a few gillion jobs overseas? But be excited, minimum wage is going up. Now 16 year olds with 5 kids can afford to raise a family.

Ferris State you having a bad hair day.

If I were you I would run for President and get us all out of this big mess you think were in.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Hey Dixie Chic, why are you so dependent on government? And are you so void of brain matter as to think Africa hasn't been a mess from the get go? Or are you one of these intellectuals that think because it rained when you wanted to go hiking or mountain climbing as most liberal wimps do, that it's GW's fault? And speaking of slaughter in Africa, care to discuss how many Africans were slaughtered on WJC's watch? Job's going down the $hitter? We have a unemployment rate of less than 5% the last time I checked. Imagine what it would be if the UAW hadn't broke GM and forced a few gillion jobs overseas? But be excited, minimum wage is going up. Now 16 year olds with 5 kids can afford to raise a family.
    DITTOS. james. You forgot that the 5 kids all have different daddies, mommies looking for the best set of genes, or is that jeans.LOL. What is that huge sucking sound I hear.
    So you didn't ask, what you though was a stupid question. Now how, are you going to tell the boss about your stupid screw up?

Learn to spell Ferris Bueller. Oh yeah, if you don't like this country and are ashamed of yourself than just move to Mexico or Canada. Jerk.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Y'all stop messing with Canada. They can't help it that their 1/2 French

Ferris state, I think the school would sue you if they saw what you just posted. They should.
    Luke 6:31

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Move to Canada then.
    Hay, i abject!

Somehow, I think some people miss the point of Capitalism.

That's the other half, James... But I hear they all eventually move to the Caymans, anyway.
    Last edited by gruntly; 01-10-2007 at 10:45 PM.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Quote Originally Posted by ferris state View Post
    Do you think I give a f$$k, honestly.
    Spend anytime in the sand?
    Do you think an English major will stop by and give a sh##.
    Are you really concerned or are you just an a@@.
    Well aren't you just a breath of fresh air - Hey, thanks for not beating around the bush and pointing out that I am a second class citizen for not "spending time in the sand". Pretty obvious from your carefully constructed reply here that I must not have any insight as to whats happening or how GW's doing because I wasn't "in the sand". So please continue.....................I'm all ears.

...Oh, by the way, more cussing - it does a super job of getting your point accross!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast