Surviving alone in Alaska

Pretty good documentary about some guys that stay a week with a couple that live north of the arctic circle. About an hour long, but worth it if you have some time.

"The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Pretty good documentary about some guys that stay a week with a couple that live north of the arctic circle. About an hour long, but worth it if you have some time.

I believe the Eskimos did that for thousands of years untill the goverment put them on wellfare, grants for oil and meniral rights etc. Now a good percentage of them just lay around getting drunk. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

I saw that the other day. if you realy want to see a crazy one watch this.....

This guy almost went insane from lonleyness.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Dude about flipped his wig Roy.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."