Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micro AC?

How large is that? what site is it from?

I placed an order for a few of the Peltier Cooler plates. It will be fun to see how well they perform. I'm guessing they get hot and cold pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by larswik View Post
    I am guessing if I apply a heat sink to to it it could radiate hot and cold through the fins and have the fan blow over that.
    You have to be able to pull heat off of the hot side faster than heat flows into the cold side.
    The heat being rejected by the hot side is the total of the heat flowing into the cold side + the heat generated by the TEC itself.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by larswik View Post
    How large is that? what site is it from?

I placed an order for a few of the Peltier Cooler plates. It will be fun to see how well they perform. I'm guessing they get hot and cold pretty fast.
    That's the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler. The metric dimensions are 104 L x 58 W x 126.5 H mm (divide by 25.4 to get inches, so in the 5 x 2.5 x 6 ballpark). The fan is ultra-quiet (I know as I got one of those sitting on top of my CPU as we speak) and flows 45CFM. Got it on sale for $15, typical price $20-25. Try newegg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12