Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    At that temp difference between liquid temp and ODA I would be suspect of the clamp reading you took Rich. Even testo recommends not using clamps in a situation like this. If you do it again you might be surprised to find your SC might be closer to what you were looking for
    True, I appreciate that input. My clamps were shielded though, something I didn't show in the video (I also didn't show me putting the door back on as there was heat loss there). Basically, The video was just to show the wireless capabilities of the SMAN4 and how to use the Charging Jacket. I will be doing quite a few videos on the "Right" way. Quite a bit is lost in translation, transition, requirements of different companies, between jobs, between seasons, overlooked or even forgotten. I like to keep it simple for the most part. I do a lot of training and it's great for the new techs.
    Thanks for the input itsiceman. Stay in touch.

"Integrity - Doing the right thing when nobody is watching."

I would appreciate more videos on this. I do a lot of Installs and start up in the cold months and always wanted to find a way to make it easier. I think I will be getting one of these blankets in the near future.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    I would appreciate more videos on this. I do a lot of Installs and start up in the cold months and always wanted to find a way to make it easier. I think I will be getting one of these blankets in the near future.
    I hope to do more soon. Some of the local schools will let me film there. BTW, how old is your little one? My Daughter in law had preemie twin girls. They have been home for about a month and now weigh about 5 lbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12