Destruction of the US or not? - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213
    all your prognostications won't help. Or arguing over whether there is going to be a economic collapse.

I have "kinda" gone into the Prepper theory (not really all that into it) but Im just stock piling enough food for at least 30 days. That way IF something bad happens, you all will be running around trying to find food products and Im going to be sitting around drinking Capt'n coke and smoking a cigar.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    all your prognostications won't help. Or arguing over whether there is going to be a economic collapse.

I have "kinda" gone into the Prepper theory (not really all that into it) but Im just stock piling enough food for at least 30 days. That way IF something bad happens, you all will be running around trying to find food products and Im going to be sitting around drinking Capt'n coke and smoking a cigar.
    Get you some of those chefs 5 minute meals like the preppers around here buy. shelf life of only 2 years and they are only 5-6 dollars a piece.... but I guess all you prepper types have money to burn anyway.

S ever hits the fan here..... Im taking my machinegun and going to walmart...... probably grab the biggest truck I see on the way.

Of course Im going to bypass the prepackaged foods and go straight for dry foods and canned goods. Might get some soft drinks though.... but it will mostly be bottled water....

Most of the preppers I know are preparing for a couple of weeks of camping out....lol

May the lord have mercy on their souls.....especially if they got something I want.....

cue that badass picture.....
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Cap'n Morgan........

Tastes like candy.......

One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny star you have the same problem as corny trashing American freedom and free enterprise. The banks didn't prevent Bill Gates and other entrepreneurs, inventors, etc. from starting companies, marketing their products, inventions, etc.

Our country achieved the highest standard of living for a large country in spite of the banks and without out an all powerful over regulated government which restricts drilling for oil, mining of coal, uranium, manufacturing products, etc., etc.

Now we are doomed to destruction with our commie like regulated government where almost no one can start their own business from scratch anymore. Anyone with common sense and not married to a Marxist type government can see that. Thank you, thank you very much
    If you did'nt watch the whole vid (which you did not) you don't understand, nor want to.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    If you did'nt watch the whole vid (which you did not) you don't understand, nor want to.

There was a good reason why Jesus threw out the money lenders.

The problem began in 1913, and not just to this country, its now a world wide problem.

Its staring us right in the face.

Many are just in denial, many dont seem to understand just how evil these people are.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil - That is, of all kinds of evil."

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213