Destruction of the US or not? - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    You actually think Obama caused the financial disaster?
    Yes. The economy has never been this bad by most indicators even during the Carter administration. The economy is in the toilet, Obama owns it.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I would like to know how Obama single handedly destroyed the economy in less than a year, especially since he had sold more guns and ammunition then any other president in history.

The point is, at the top of the political system, there is so little fundamental difference between either 'side'. They both piss on the constitution to aid their 'cause' - they just have different causes is all. Neither side gives 2 ****s about the constitution, and either would wipe their respective ****s with aforementioned pieces of paper if it weren't locked up. It has been this way since the 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I would like to know how Obama single handedly destroyed the economy in less than a year, especially since he had sold more guns and ammunition then any other president in history.
    Sarcasm? I guess so...

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by CraziFuzzy View Post
    The point is, at the top of the political system, there is so little fundamental difference between either 'side'. They both piss on the constitution to aid their 'cause' - they just have different causes is all. Neither side gives 2 ****s about the constitution, and either would wipe their respective ****s with aforementioned pieces of paper if it weren't locked up. It has been this way since the 20s.
    Well if you want to be picky, I guess you are correct. But the republican party is generally supported by the folks who want to preserve the constitution. The right. If we have any chance of "winning" we must have a rally point. Since there is no fuzzy party, we are kinda stuck with the choices that remain. repub or dem, sucks, but that is how it is in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Well if you want to be picky, I guess you are correct. But the republican party is generally supported by the folks who want to preserve the constitution. The right. If we have any chance of "winning" we must have a rally point. Since there is no fuzzy party, we are kinda stuck with the choices that remain. repub or dem, sucks, but that is how it is in the real world.
    Congratulations - your insistence on having to choose a 'side' just shows that you are part of the problem. If american's only voted for defenders of the constitution, there would likely be no sides - the government would be weaker (as it should be), and the american't could once again earn their freedom - unfortunately, most of America thinks like you, and that they have to choose the 'lesser of two evils', and that it's okay to piss on the constitution if it's 'your guy' doing it. Look, I don't think anything is going to change at this point, the manipulators have already won, most Americans think like you do, and nothing short of a revolution is going to fix the problem now - I just want you to see WHY America will never be free again.

Quote Originally Posted by CraziFuzzy View Post
    Congratulations - your insistence on having to choose a 'side' just shows that you are part of the problem. If american's only voted for defenders of the constitution, there would likely be no sides - the government would be weaker (as it should be), and the american't could once again earn their freedom - unfortunately, most of America thinks like you, and that they have to choose the 'lesser of two evils', and that it's okay to piss on the constitution if it's 'your guy' doing it. Look, I don't think anything is going to change at this point, the manipulators have already won, most Americans think like you do, and nothing short of a revolution is going to fix the problem now - I just want you to see WHY America will never be free again.
    My heart bleeds for you, Fuzzy. I would vote for the JEDI party perhaps. But all we have on the ballot is dem or repub. Sucks, but that is how it is in the real world. I am not saying you are wrong and I am not disagreeing with you.

2013. Cr@p I feel old. Anyway. Any person in 1952 exposed to the bu11$hit government control we have today would be stunned. Any person in 1904 would be stunned at the intrusive government of 1952.

I don't have the book, but i read a book where the author was riding stagecoach in the late 1800's and people were b1cthing about "too much government" that is a perfect and exact quote from the book.

Matters little, go vote and you take your pick dem or repub. It may suck, but that is your choices.

Yes. The economy has never been this bad by most indicators even during the Carter administration. The economy is in the toilet, Obama owns it.
    You have no idea about what you speak.
    Always here

Matters little, go vote and you take your pick dem or repub. It may suck, but that is your choices.
    There are a lot more names on the ballot then that. You, like most america, are brainwashed into not seeing them.

Just a note from the real world.

On January 19th, the last full day of President Bush's (43) presidency, the Dow closed at 8218.22.

Today the dow seems to be above 14000.

Back to the delusional show in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post

On January 19th, the last full day of President Bush's (43) presidency, the Dow closed at 8218.22.

The DOW is based on the Dollar. If I have to explain more than that, you aren't going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post

Sure, but unemployment, debt, deficit, and many other things are still in the tank. I suppose if you are a rich stock trader none of that matters?

Fuel prices are up, taxes going up. I never see a dow positive headline and feel great about it. I do understand that is a positive indicator but it doesn't seem to help me any when at the checkout line.

Our Constitution is suppose to be "pissed" on. And if that "pissing" sticks then we can amend it as we have done only a few times. As brilliant as the founders were even they knew they could not see everything that might crop up in the shortcomings of this guiding instrument.

And we are suppose to question, fight in words, challenge and then act to improve our founding instruments and our Federal, State and local governments. And that was designed into our way of governing. Some of you seem to indicate that complaining and/or talking about the Constitution is a bad thing. It's the way we are designed since the beginning of our official government.

We have a right to complain in this country. Even state coach riders/drivers. Shop owners to the workers are all suppose to have the same rights to complain. We are a complaining country and some of you guys sure prove that especially the ones that threatened by some of our complaints and insights.

That's the whole point of the United States of America.

Many, many other countries you would have already ended up in jail or shot on the street for some of what any of us write here.

And throught complaining and expression with the proper checks and balances in position, for better or worse, we continue as one of the strongest countries in the world even today. Complaining is a sign of strength, not weakness.

But the failure of our leaders to respond is a sign there is a problem in the system. Typically, as Churchill stated, Americans will do everything wrong until we get it right. And we all hope this is still true.

But in our history we have had elected leaders in office AND citizens who fought over the best way to maintain our freedoms.

We now have an elected leader elected by citizens (and even that is questionable now) who are directing this country away from our basic design of government, freedoms and rights.

The questions becomes how much damage has this group done and will we be able to correct course keeping in mind this is not the first time this country has been off course but this is the first time we have voters who believe only in themselves and a leader who believes that the basic foundations of the US are wrong and is actively directly us in a destructive manner.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast