Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Destruction of the US or not?

Destruction of the US or not? The predictable folks can answer quickly, thank you very much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HiVIK3p9OGs
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I am of the opinion we are seeing the United States destroyed as a democracy on a daily basis. This is going on on a number of fronts including fiscal, legal, privacy, self-defense, religious freedom, freedom of movement, ect...

The progressives and liberals keep chipping away at democracy and the constitution on a daily basis. Conditioning the public into accepting lies as the truth. For example, for years now we are being told that the second amendment does not mean what it actually says. In addition, we are told that we have freedom "from" religion as opposed to freemdom of religion. The constitution only limits congress and the federal government not churches.

This goes on and on. The current drive is to make new inroads against our right to own firearms. The removal of firearm ownership is always followed by the removal of other freedoms.

We live in difficult times for democracy!

Just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I am of the opinion we are seeing the United States destroyed as a democracy on a daily basis. This is going on on a number of fronts including fiscal, legal, privacy, self-defense, religious freedom, freedom of movement, ect...

The progressives and liberals keep chipping away at democracy and the constitution on a daily basis. Conditioning the public into accepting lies as the truth. For example, for years now we are being told that the second amendment does not mean what it actually says. In addition, we are told that we have freedom "from" religion as opposed to freemdom of religion. The constitution only limits congress and the federal government not churches.

This goes on and on. The current drive is to make new inroads against our right to own firearms. The removal of firearm ownership is always followed by the removal of other freedoms.

They are trying to disarm us so we can't fight back lol.

Well stated Hugh, little by little, the Libs have been eroding out rights and freedoms and now the younger people don't even know what they have lost. Sad to say the least. My daughter knows the truth, but too many "adults" don't know what they have lost either or are too ignorant or apathetic to do anything about it.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

We wouldnt fight back.... no need to disarm americans who at the first sign of trouble are going to high tail it......lol

High tail it into the woods with their 6 dollar chefs brand survival meals that last 2 years.... but have a nice selection of meals like lasagna, beef stew, chicken pot pie.....

My god... could you imagine the average would be defender of america having to actually tough it in hiding....no restrooms, having to eat plants and whatever they could manage to kill or scavenge.

We have a store here that sells those chef 2 minute meals.....all the preppers here buy them.... they only last 2 years.... and 6 bucks a pop...

If I was a prepper Id have 5 gallon buckets with lids full of rice, oatmeal, cornmeal, beans....... dried foods.....

Anyhow... if it ever comes down to the US citizens having to fight a tyrannical US gov or a foreign invader....... we are toast.

Just reserve my fema camp quarters now....lol
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We wouldnt fight back.... no need to disarm americans who at the first sign of trouble are going to high tail it......lol

High tail it into the woods with their 6 dollar chefs brand survival meals that last 2 years.... but have a nice selection of meals like lasagna, beef stew, chicken pot pie.....

My god... could you imagine the average would be defender of america having to actually tough it in hiding....no restrooms, having to eat plants and whatever they could manage to kill or scavenge.

We have a store here that sells those chef 2 minute meals.....all the preppers here buy them.... they only last 2 years.... and 6 bucks a pop...

If I was a prepper Id have 5 gallon buckets with lids full of rice, oatmeal, cornmeal, beans....... dried foods.....

Anyhow... if it ever comes down to the US citizens having to fight a tyrannical US gov or a foreign invader....... we are toast.

Just reserve my fema camp quarters now....lol
    Eating plants and furry woodland creatures is fine. If I had to resort to pulling a Bear Grillis or Les Stroud and had to eat non digested veggies out of rhinocerous feces, or piss in a snakeskin and save it for dinner, the next bullet is going in my head
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

That link is GARBAGE. WHO IS THAT GUY? AND, HE'S AN A-HOLE!

In addition, we are told that we have freedom "from" religion as opposed to freemdom of religion. The constitution only limits congress and the federal government not churches.
    So you interpret this as we have no freedom from religion? If so, then the government has constitutional authority to force me to choose a religion?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Destruction of the US or not? The predictable folks can answer quickly, thank you very much!

Folks have been forecasting the doom of the U.S. since we whipped the Limeys.

Historically these claims of doom seem to depend on the political affliliation of the occupant of the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post

I have pretty much resigned to thinking Obama is an Idiot. I know, in the past I have considered him a muslim conspirator, or a dictator wannabe, or even the anti-christ. But seriously. After observing this fool wrecking the USA for 4 years I just have decided he is an idiot. I dearly wish there were some conspiracy I could attach to it, but I just don't see it.

USA elected Obama. It may suck, but that is the fact.

Of course Venezuela elected Chavez, Germany elected Hitler, and Castro was the most popular man in Cuba.

Obama has been fairly candid in his agenda. He is a marxist dweeb who wants to fundamentally change America. I don't think he intended to wreck the economy, not intentionally. We have not seen a national economic disaster like Obama since the great depression, the Carter years were pretty bad too. I refer back to point 1... Obama is an idiot.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

You actually think Obama caused the financial disaster?

I think you are blind if you think it's just the 'progressives and liberals' who are pissing on the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I have pretty much resigned to thinking Obama is an Idiot. I know, in the past I have considered him a muslim conspirator, or a dictator wannabe, or even the anti-christ. But seriously. After observing this fool wrecking the USA for 4 years I just have decided he is an idiot. I dearly wish there were some conspiracy I could attach to it, but I just don't see it.

USA elected Obama. It may suck, but that is the fact.

Of course Venezuela elected Chavez, Germany elected Hitler, and Castro was the most popular man in Cuba.

Obama has been fairly candid in his agenda. He is a marxist dweeb who wants to fundamentally change America. I don't think he intended to wreck the economy, not intentionally. We have not seen a national economic disaster like Obama since the great depression, the Carter years were pretty bad too. I refer back to point 1... Obama is an idiot.
    And bang!! The very next post after mine elegantly confirms the truth of the second sentence in my post.

Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast