+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tapa talk 'Nag'

Post Likes

Tapa talk 'Nag'

Help! Every time I tap on a thread to read it I am getting a nag telling me that there is a tapa a talk app available. Life did not used to be his way, I only got the nag once in a great while.

I click cancel, move on and the next time I tap on another thread, the nag is back. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Yes I know "there is an app for that", but I don't want to buy it, I am perfectly happy viewing in my iPad in a browser.

Tim

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Thanks for the quick response!

I know you don't control the tap a talk app, but who controls the pop-up on my iPad that keeps saying there is a Tap-a-Talk app available for this site?

Do you get a referral/finders fee for those who sign up for tap-a-talk from your site?

Post Likes
    Try changing the agent for your browser. If the forum doesnt see it as a mobile then it will not suggest tapatalk.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pendetim View Post
    Thanks for the quick response!

I know you don't control the tap a talk app, but who controls the pop-up on my iPad that keeps saying there is a Tap-a-Talk app available for this site?

Do you get a referral/finders fee for those who sign up for tap-a-talk from your site?
    We allow TapaTalk users to view the site using the App. There is no charge to us and we receive nothing in return.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in