More stupidity from the People Republic of NY - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    There is no such thing byron as a law abiding illegal alien.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    wth, just keep picking numbers, any number will do.
    You want to come off as being so accurate with your gun sale numbers but you can’t even define what a gun sale is nor respond to any other point made. A I said, you guys can only comment within the beaten down and exposed paradigm you argue within.

Let’s do back ground checks and car sales to. Just so you do[n’t] sell a car to someone that doesn't have a license.
    If cars were being criminally used the way guns are, I’d agree to a background check. Until then there is no comparison...but that won't stop you from continually bringing up cars as weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The shame is that you probably actually believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    The shame is that you probably actually believe that.
    Funny Byron "a law abiding illegal alien" is an oxymoron. How can you be an illegal alien and also be law abiding at the same time? Cool is right as usual and you as usual you are wrong. Truth as a rule is on the side of the "right" not the left. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    cool fact.

87.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

And when someone refutes a certain statistic they should at least understand what is being said. Like understanding what a gun purchase is. Seems simple, but it isn't.

It's called lying with statistics. As long as people refuse to be detail oriented and question the people they happen to believe in, they will continue to be duped.

Byron, it is people like you that are more dangerous than any firearm. I believe laws should be passed to keep people like you institutionalized for life and under 24 hour electronic surveillance. Sterilization should also be mandated as well in case you try and mate with feral animals should you escape your containment.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    And when someone refutes a certain statistic they should at least understand what is being said. Like understanding what a gun purchase is. Seems simple, but it isn't.

It's called lying with statistics. As long as people refuse to be detail oriented and question the people they happen to believe in, they will continue to be duped.
    ya, something politicians do, as a matter of fact.

even quoting FBI stats get refuted
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

For someone not to realize the accuracy of this statement, truely shows their lack of common sense and grasp of reality!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    For someone not to realize the accuracy of this statement, truly shows their lack of common sense and grasp of reality!
    OK, since I am so lost and you guys are so clear on this how about answering a few questions about it?

You guys use this term ‘law abiding gun owners’ all the time to describe the good folks that can be trusted with their guns. Well what laws are you referring to? Gun laws, tax laws, traffic laws, Federal laws, immigration laws, child support laws, state laws, county laws, city codes? What?

Can one of you good old boys get caught driving with a little too high blood alcohol, take the DUI and still be considered a ‘law abiding gun owner’? Bet you could.

Truth is, you probably throw that term out and don’t even know what it refers to (just like you don’t know what a ‘gun purchase’ refers to.) To you guys it probably means that you never shot anyone with your gun or held up a store with it. It probably doesn’t refer to the “law abide ness” of the rest of your lives. So in all truthfulness a person could never break a single law to be considered a “law abiding gun owner”. Very unlikely scenario.

So if you want to insist that an Illegal Alien’s entire life is illegal then there is no such thing as a ‘law abiding gun owner.’

Oh my....nope you aren't worth my time since you ignore basic facts....

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Oh my....nope you aren't worth my time since you ignore basic facts....
    Just as I thought, it's over your head, distorts your paradigm, you never gave it that must thought, you want to continue to use that term, so you run from the ‘basic facts’.

That’s OK. I expected as much.

Just keep telling yourself that there in LALA land! Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast