Ft. Lauderdale Florida area A/C contractor needed
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Ft. Lauderdale Florida area A/C contractor needed

    Hey professional members: I would love to do business with you.

    If you are in my general area, specifically Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida and willing to perfrom the following: Manual RS, J, T, S, D, and a ESP along with your estimate, and are well qualified to give me recommendations and do a quality install then please contact me here via PM or email.

    For additional information, please see my heading here on this forum:
    "Help experts! need A/C recommendation advice now"

    Thank you in advance for your considerations.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    172
    You do not have an email address in your profile .

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel65 View Post
    You do not have an email address in your profile .
    Sorry, I just put it in my profile.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chelmsford MA
    Posts
    1,518
    That's alot of manuals you got there, do you get all those with a contractor's license?
    We only want to do it, if we can do it right.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nashobasales View Post
    That's alot of manuals you got there, do you get all those with a contractor's license?
    I don't understand what you are asking me, therefore I have no way of answering your question.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chelmsford MA
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by sellshomes View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking me, therefore I have no way of answering your question.
    It was a joke, you are asking for all the manual j's and such to be done....ahhhh forget it now.
    We only want to do it, if we can do it right.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    11,273
    Quote Originally Posted by sellshomes View Post
    Hey professional members: I would love to do business with you.

    If you are in my general area, specifically Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida and willing to perfrom the following: Manual RS, J, T, S, D, and a ESP along with your estimate, and are well qualified to give me recommendations and do a quality install then please contact me here via PM or email.

    For additional information, please see my heading here on this forum:
    "Help experts! need A/C recommendation advice now"

    Thank you in advance for your considerations.
    You should bear in mind that a contractor is likely not going to do a Manual J on your house unless he's already won the bid. His time is valuable...a good Manual J takes time, and time is money.

    Also, the other manuals do not come into play before the J calc is done, and not all of them may be needed, depending on what you need done. If you hit a contractor up front with that alphabet soup of manual requirements, he just might conclude you're trouble (even if you're not) and move on.

    My advice...pay upfront for a Manual J from a contractor that you've spoken with and leaves you feeling like he might be good to do business with. He may credit you the cost of that calculation if you decide to purchase a system from him. At any rate, it's not right to expect a heat load calculation be done for free.

  8. #8
    This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

    You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

    Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 05-06-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: non AOP Pro Member

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SW FL
    Posts
    6,225

    Alphabet Soup

    Quote Originally Posted by sellshomes View Post
    Hey professional members: I would love to do business with you.

    If you are in my general area, specifically Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida and willing to perform the following: Manual RS, J, T, S, D,

    Thank you in advance for your considerations.
    Charges are $100 per ACCA manual to develop plans for a residence < 3,500 Sq. Feet.
    Which ACCA manuals would you like me to apply to your residence?
    _________________
    Send plans.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

    Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,335
    xero328

    This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

    You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

    Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event