Ft. Lauderdale Florida area A/C contractor needed

Ft. Lauderdale Florida area A/C contractor needed

Hey professional members: I would love to do business with you.

If you are in my general area, specifically Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida and willing to perfrom the following: Manual RS, J, T, S, D, and a ESP along with your estimate, and are well qualified to give me recommendations and do a quality install then please contact me here via PM or email.

For additional information, please see my heading here on this forum:
    "Help experts! need A/C recommendation advice now"

Thank you in advance for your considerations.

You do not have an email address in your profile .

Quote Originally Posted by diesel65 View Post
    You do not have an email address in your profile .
    Sorry, I just put it in my profile.

That's alot of manuals you got there, do you get all those with a contractor's license?
    We only want to do it, if we can do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by nashobasales View Post
    That's alot of manuals you got there, do you get all those with a contractor's license?
    I don't understand what you are asking me, therefore I have no way of answering your question.

Quote Originally Posted by sellshomes View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking me, therefore I have no way of answering your question.
    It was a joke, you are asking for all the manual j's and such to be done....ahhhh forget it now.
    We only want to do it, if we can do it right.

If you are in my general area, specifically Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida and willing to perfrom the following: Manual RS, J, T, S, D, and a ESP along with your estimate, and are well qualified to give me recommendations and do a quality install then please contact me here via PM or email.

For additional information, please see my heading here on this forum:
    "Help experts! need A/C recommendation advice now"

You should bear in mind that a contractor is likely not going to do a Manual J on your house unless he's already won the bid. His time is valuable...a good Manual J takes time, and time is money.

Also, the other manuals do not come into play before the J calc is done, and not all of them may be needed, depending on what you need done. If you hit a contractor up front with that alphabet soup of manual requirements, he just might conclude you're trouble (even if you're not) and move on.

My advice...pay upfront for a Manual J from a contractor that you've spoken with and leaves you feeling like he might be good to do business with. He may credit you the cost of that calculation if you decide to purchase a system from him. At any rate, it's not right to expect a heat load calculation be done for free.

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 05-06-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: non AOP Pro Member

Alphabet Soup

If you are in my general area, specifically Coral Springs, Broward County, Florida and willing to perform the following: Manual RS, J, T, S, D,

Charges are $100 per ACCA manual to develop plans for a residence < 3,500 Sq. Feet.
    Which ACCA manuals would you like me to apply to your residence?

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

xero328

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.