Not exactly Mr NObama

I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

That's what he does. And his toadies lap it up like pigs at the slop trough.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I saw this today & nearly puked.
    Posted on snopes.

Name:  houston.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  64.2 KB

Ummmm......that was Republican Chris Christie who ordered the flags at half mast for Houston, not Obama.

Dear Lord,

This has been a tough two or three years.

You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze.

My favorite musician Michael Jackson.

My favorite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse.

My favorite actress Elizabeth Taylor.

And now my favorite singer Whitney Houston.

I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry

And Harry Reid.

Amen"
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

These negative post about our president are getting so old. The info that most post is so inaccurate its hard to believe. I'm surprised no one has started a conspiracy thread about the meteor over Russia.

I didn't vote for that tool, don't include me in "our" president. He might be your guy, but not mine. Maybe if he did something POSITIVE for this country, the posts would change tone. Not looking likely though.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I have not been impressed with either political party Republican or Democrat. Obama in particular has been a real goof. A background of community organizer hardly makes him qualified to be president. And, the results of his actions have not improved America in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Maybe if he did something POSITIVE for this country, the posts would change tone. Not looking likely though.

Passed Health Care
    Wall Sreet Reform
    Out of Iraq
    Saved the U.S. Car Industry
    Hire a Vetrans Program
    Women equal pay (Lilly Ledbetter)
    Student Loans
    Credit Card Reform
    All home prices are GOING UP
    Oh yeah......................HE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN!

Read.
    Always here

Kept the taxes unchange for the middle class
    killed the Samalli pirates that held american sea merchants
    Most U.S oil being produce in 15 years
    More natral gas in years
    higher gas effiency with newer cars today

As far as Chris Kyle goes.... he was pretty much just another soldier. I see nothing more heroic about Chris than I do any local slob who got sent over there to fight and who died without any mention from any president o even the local pols.

Yep, he was good for the media to trot out and he used his experiences to gain notoriety in the USA after his service was over.... but again... there is nothing different about him than there is about all the other soldiers who return home alive and die a violent wrongfull death here in the good old USA.

Only difference between Chris Kyle and some unknown soldier getting murdered is that Kyle had become a celebrity.

Please dont trot out his accomplishments.... the guy spotting next to him was in just as much danger...doing just as good a job.... but we have not put him up on a pedestal.... the average infantryman over there is in just as much danger and does just as good a job as chris did.... but they had a different job description.

Oh... and Im not doing this to be inflammatory.... its the truth.... Chris did his job and did it well..... but for Obama to single him out among all the other thousands and thousands of soldiers who are over their fighting and giving their all just wouldnt be right in my opinion.

I will agree that nobody should have made anything out of whitney houstons death..... and its sad that americans would put that stinking crack whore on a pedestal..... unless it was to kick out from under her after the rope around her neck was cinched up properly.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Sorry.... but I got to do this... and again... its not to be inflamatory or to disrespect Chris...because he served his time over there and should be honored by it.

Jessica Lynch....

Pat Tillman.......

after the government pulled the wool over our eyes with these two..... who says Obama didnt find someone to go along with the government on this one...... or that the government went along with Chris as he began to turn himself into a celebrity soldier.

Just throwing that one out there.... Some of you guys believe the silliest things.... so I believe this deserves some thought.

I personally dont believe its the case..... after Lynch and Tillman mess ups Id say the government learned their lessons....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN