Thread: Take a walk

Take a walk

In addition to quitting smoking, the wife and I take a mile walk every night. I know its not much, but it makes us feel better. We get to talk about things that dont center around the children. Its strange, I almost forgot what it felt like to think as just a couple. Do you know what I mean???
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

We have twin 9 yr old boys and a 2 year old daughter. What is a couple?
    Luke 6:31

We have three daughters, ages 25,23, & 20. Only the 20 year old is still home and in college. I remember those days. I don't regret them but don't miss them, either. Now when I play with my grankids at least I can send them home when I've had enough.

Good for you on quitting smoking!
    The Bill of Rights ARTICLE II "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed".
    [SIZE="4"]

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    In addition to quitting smoking, the wife and I take a mile walk every night. I know its not much, but it makes us feel better. We get to talk about things that dont center around the children. Its strange, I almost forgot what it felt like to think as just a couple. Do you know what I mean???
    Whip,
    i know exactly what you mean, i think us guy's are all in the same boat. The girls seem to have less trouble with that issue. I would kill [figure of speech] for a day@night with wifie alone, men i got it all figured out how that day would be spent

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    .................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

I agree, going out for a walk is nice.. That way you don't have the TV going, phone bothering you.. I leave my cell at home when I go out for a walk.. My other half complians that it's too cold out!