Trane/AM heat pump issues

Hey guys,
    Not used to these new HVAC unit as I am a refrigeration guy. I just installed 2 new units in my parents house. American standard 4a6h6036c1000a paired with the tam7. I am having a problem with the downstairs unit going off on an error code 10, y2 with out Y1. I have checked all wiring and its identical to the other unit that has been running fine. I did have to install the non communicating wiring harness on both units. Not sure what to do at this point, thinking about switching the t stats to see if that is the problem. Brand new t stats though. Let me know y'all's thoughts. Thanks in advance!!

in your literature that came with the unit what does error code 10 say the problems could be?

All it says is Y2 without Y1. Mis-wire. I switched y1 with Y2 and it seems to run fine now. Very weird, the other unit is wired the exact same way and no issues. I even switched both tstats to see if the t stat was bad, same result. Overall I'm pretty impressed with these variable speed motors.