Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I'm small time only one man show now, I've built my own from MS Word, Excel, Outlook and recently added a desktop "Neat Scanner". Laptop, hand scanner, Mobile Hot spot and smart phone go with me. I've got a printer/scanner/fax in the office, I scan everything. I also got religion, meaning I automatically back up the information every day. Learned the hard way when I had to rebuild records from hard copies for a 5 year IRS audit about 10 years back.

Good luck

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    I'm small time only one man show now, I've built my own from MS Word, Excel, Outlook and recently added a desktop "Neat Scanner". Laptop, hand scanner, Mobile Hot spot and smart phone go with me. I've got a printer/scanner/fax in the office, I scan everything. I also got religion, meaning I automatically back up the information every day. Learned the hard way when I had to rebuild records from hard copies for a 5 year IRS audit about 10 years back.

Good luck
    You may want to consider QuickBooks online, it does all this automatically and is stored in the cloud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    We started to use Invoice ASAP this year. Works on both android and iphone. Main reason, it syncs to quickbooks desktop, which my boss wants to keep.

Post Likes
    Anyone try Zoho or Xero? I'm looking at QuickBooks online verus those two. Going independent soon and plan to start as 1 man operation at first.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    We are also interested in something for dispatching and invoicing using an iPad, that isn't part of a software package that costs thousands of dollars.

Currently we are using Google calendar for dispatching. It works really well for a very small company.
    Have you tried the CalenGoo App? It syncs with Google Calendar. I think I paid ten for it, and absolutely love it for keeping track of my schedule and work done. Customer Service is excellent.

Post Likes
    To all those who are looking for help in regards to which software to use to help run their business, feel free to call me for free consulting. Ask for Jonathan. (913)-492-9930

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12