Question Electronic Work Orders and Mobile Devices

I was jus looking to see what electronic work order programs are out there and what your experiences are with them

also what devices do you use for these programs??

thanks
    Mike
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

I am interested in this topic also. We have considered this as well and going to paperless invoicing. I am afraid that some of our senior customers will not like it. Any experience with that?

We are also interested in something for dispatching and invoicing using an iPad, that isn't part of a software package that costs thousands of dollars.

Currently we are using Google calendar for dispatching. It works really well for a very small company.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

We have a system from a company named Data Basics. It handles every aspect of our service department from estimating to dispatching to work tickets to billing, all paperless. The tech hardware is an android.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    We have a system from a company named Data Basics. It handles every aspect of our service department from estimating to dispatching to work tickets to billing, all paperless. The tech hardware is an android.
    Does Data Basics work stand alone or does it work with existing accounting software that you run?
    Miike
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

Ours is stand alone. I don't know that you can use it with existing software, but it might be worth a call.