Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 32

Thread: iPhone 6plus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northeast Wi
    Posts
    410

    iPhone 6plus

    If you have one is it to big?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    Quote Originally Posted by 11crv View Post
    If you have one is it to big?
    If you never had a big phone, you will probably need to get used to it. After a few days you will never want a small phone again!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    9,817
    Thats a BIG phone for a small screen on 6+/6s+

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    miami,fl.
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    If you never had a big phone, you will probably need to get used to it. After a few days you will never want a small phone again!
    That's what she said

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northeast Wi
    Posts
    410
    Does it fit in pockets? I might upgrade soon I'm currently on an iPhone 5s. I'm using this phone a lot more for diagrams and work relayed stuff.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    Quote Originally Posted by 11crv View Post
    Does it fit in pockets? I might upgrade soon I'm currently on an iPhone 5s. I'm using this phone a lot more for diagrams and work relayed stuff.
    Most pockets, I carry mine in my rear pants pocket , almost never use the belt clip!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    If you can wait for the 7! Rumor has it may come out early.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    9,817
    If you are stuck on iPhone the sixes are the phones with week cases and glass and twice as slow as the six s's
    It would be a better choice to go with 6s+ since the6s battery sucks
    If you are getting a case the 6s+ is freaking big and little screen vs Android compatibles

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    If he's using a 5s I dont think he is going Android!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    5,179
    Had a 6S+ going on 3 months. Love it. Had no problems with it. It's exactly what you'd expect and want being a previous iPhone user.
    And yes, it fits in my pocket.
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

    Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    If you are stuck on iPhone the sixes are the phones with week cases and glass and twice as slow as the six s's
    It would be a better choice to go with 6s+ since the6s battery sucks
    If you are getting a case the 6s+ is freaking big and little screen vs Android compatibles
    There you go you chased the guy away with your garage tested sales pitch!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    Had a 6S+ going on 3 months. Love it. Had no problems with it. It's exactly what you'd expect and want being a previous iPhone user.
    And yes, it fits in my pocket.
    2x on that, I am getting a new iPhone every year now!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    9,817
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    There you go you chased the guy away with your garage tested sales pitch!
    You recommend he get a 6 or 6+ over a 6s or 6s+
    Why would you do that? His only concern given was size. If it doesn't have to be a iPhone there are plenty of choices that have bigger better screens to read the PDF's with a overall smaller size.
    Of the two size iPhones the small size one battery stinks so its no brainer to get the beast size 6s+ and deal with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365