Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nate

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    Maybe. But I know what I know and that is something your statistic doesn't show.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    If I could I would trade my NATE's for RSES certs anytime. I do resi work and this is what employers look for. You need an 80 to pass RSES I believe and a 70 for NATE if I'm not mistaken also. I plan on taking a RSES cert test sometime in the future for my own benefit. I think it is a shame what you experienced I think it would be hard to find that today though. I also know some of the tests are harder today than what they were then, in particular the gas heat imo. I know of a guy who shouldn't be allowed near a heatpump who is certified. He went to a school that basically taught the test it seems. I also know a guy who is the top heatpump tech in my company who can't pass the heatpump test. And he is a good tech lol.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

1/3 of southern families owned slaves. I'm not the slaveowner, my daddy is.

Debunking the 1% slaveownership in 1860.
    http://www.vastpublicindifference.co...x-percent.html
    http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

Ironic: happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.

Post Likes
    I know quite a few guys that shouldn't be allowed on the roof lol. Guys with literally no clue or much less than half a clue. Sad thing too

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Has the nate certification been superceded by the new Darrel certification course.
    The Lord Giveth and the Lord taketh away....with a vengeance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12