+ Reply to Thread

Thread: H10PM leak detector help

Post Likes

H10PM leak detector help

Anyone out there with an H10PM leak detector mind giving me the part number from their wall charger?

Post Likes
    3015-0131 that will allow running the unit from the 120V and charge battery.

3015-0119 that is the charger only, will not run unit if battery is low.

From the Bacharach book.

GT
    If a day goes by and you have learned nothing, I hope you got a lot of sleep.

Post Likes
    3015-0119

Post Likes
    Thanks GT and newoldtech.

Post Likes
    Just ordered it from Century Tool. Is that little red ball in the head an indication that the pump is working? Just curious.
    Last edited by cajunhvac75; 02-15-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhvac75 View Post
    Just ordered it from Century Tool. Is that little red ball in the head an indication that the pump is working? Just curious.
    I actually returned mine because of that. Then the replacement one also didn't float. According to the instructions it is suppose to float. I called tech support and they assured me that the red ball didn't have to float in the newer models for the pump to be working. They also told me that they were going to change the instructions to reflect that. I haven't used it much yet, but it seems to working OK.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I actually returned mine because of that. Then the replacement one also didn't float. According to the instructions it is suppose to float. I called tech support and they assured me that the red ball didn't have to float in the newer models for the pump to be working. They also told me that they were going to change the instructions to reflect that. I haven't used it much yet, but it seems to working OK.
    Two other techs and myself have all bought these in the last year and none of our balls float and the leak detectors work just fine, so that would seem to support what tech support is saying.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BALloyd View Post
    ..........and none of our balls float..............so that would seem to support what tech support is saying...........
    I don't think my balls float either. But then again I haven't called tech support yet!
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in