Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Ahh, back to the ole Bushwacking routine. I'm not going to defend Bush as he did allot of crap I did not like. All I can say to that is his vacations were on his ranch, not like Obamas extravaganzas to Hawaii and overseas.

Out of all the above I can't recall any of them preaching to everyone like this 'follow from behind"er.

Regardless....a two wrongs don't make a right argument seems applicable. The Presidency is not a Royalty position, stupid Americans keep allowing it continue and escalate.

Amen brother...All the media could do is piss and moan that Bush was clearing brush all the time. They seem to have no problem with celeb parties, and things like using 2 planes to fly this family around when 1 would do. WE better sacrifice and have skin in the game, but don't ask His Royal Highnass to do the same.
    If this guy could stop acting like a drunken teenager, spending money he doesn't have, maybe he could get this economy working again. Maybe then people would take him seriously, until then, he's nothing but a bad joke. And Obama lovers' kids are gonna wonder why you were so ignorant as to let this tool pee away your country.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Yes and Bush drove from D.C. to Texas in his F-150 without his SS detail and entourage.

I believe he went to overseas several times as well.

Hawaii is a state in the United States ya know.

All politicians preach. Its in their DNA.

Well, write a letter demanding presidents fly coach by themselves on a commercial flight and eat nothing but PB&J sandwiches.
    Ok, I get it....no substance.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Ok, I get it....no substance.
    Bingo! Exactly like the OP.

Ah hell Joe Bama can afford it.
    The check is in the mail from the Berkshire/Heinz deal.
    And another one from Mobil Exxon.

Let the serfs eat gubba cheese.
    FEN

We could all probably afford a 900.00 valentines day dinner if we had gotten up off our butts and actually made something of ourselves instead of just settling for a life of labor.

Yes, yes... he is supposed to be a man for the people..... blah blah blah....

What part of "He is a lying stinking wolf in sheeps clothing politician" cant you folks understand.

He could have flown her to paris...... just think how much money he saved us by not doing that.....lol <<< that is an example of a typical politicians resonse/excuse.... thats how they look at it.......all of them.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

He is a successful person (If you call becoming the leader of the most powerful country on Earth successful). Successful people like to do more than sit at home and watch the tube.

Now if he did not go to a place that seats 12 but went somewhere that seats 100 I bet there would have been more than 10 SS men watching over them.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Bush went on vacation all over the country. Bush spent more on vacations than any other president. Bush was on vacation a total of three years while in office. Bush went on vacations more than any other president.
    You need to read a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Bush went on vacation all over the country. Bush spent more on vacations than any other president. Bush was on vacation a total of three years while in office. Bush went on vacations more than any other president.
    You need to read a bit more.
    Duhhhuuhh...I guess you really got me thare didnt ya big guy...uh huuup.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12