+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Johnson-FXVMA-RemoteDisplay MUI Software Emulation

Post Likes

Johnson-FXVMA-RemoteDisplay MUI Software Emulation

Good day gentlemen,
    I need a remote display to correct a flaw in the FXVMA where the engeneering units go back to US after a power down. FSC says the solution is to temporarily connect a remote MUI set the units to SI and remove the MUI. This needs to be done once only.

I would prefer a windows based software emulator to the MUI rather than the extra expense for one time use.

Has anyone got that type of program?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this!

Maurice

Post Likes
    Add an MUI to the FXVMA configuration. Add UoM, set to SI, to the MUI. Save. Download. No need for the physical device.
    UA LU 562

Post Likes
    I'm afraid I have already done what you propose and this seemed to work in the past. In this instance after a download it does show values to the FX60 as SI (specifically °C) but after a power down of the FXVMA it returns to US (specifically °F) . The values follow the engeneering unit so that zone temperature may show 20°C after a download of its apd and after a power loss it will show 68°C.
    The Johnson paper does specify using an MUI after startup.

Many thanks for your help

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in