Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Proven? No.

However had these mass-shooters not had access to these weapons and accessories it is arguable that the death toll would have been lower if not prevented altogether.

What is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that these weapons are the weapons of choice used in mass-shootings such as Newtown.
    Had these mass-shooters not had access to these "weapons of choice" it would have been too dificult to carry their deeds out and would have just sat on the sofa, popped another pill and played another round of grand theft auto or call of duty. Right.
    A smooth sea has never made a worthy mariner
    English proverb

Okay....

We dont have maniac detectors yet...and even when we suspect a potential maniac is around the government wont do anything about it because people have "rights" in this nation.

We refuse to pony up the cash to support the building of bigger prisons and jails so that we can house these criminals for longer periods of time. O

We dont execute violent criminals cause we dont have the stomach for it or something.

What else is left ???

If we are not going to get tough on potential maniacs or maniacs at large.... are not going to get tough on criminals....the only part of the equation left is to get rid of the guns they use.

What part of "do the math" dont you folks get....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Proven? No.

However had these mass-shooters not had access to these weapons and accessories it is arguable that the death toll would have been lower if not prevented altogether.

What is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that these weapons are the weapons of choice used in mass-shootings such as Newtown.
    Really?

Proven "beyond a shadow of a doubt"?

Most of these mass shootings are committed with handguns, geer, not AR-15s.

And, your point that removing access is "arguable" It's also "arguable" that access to a gun BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE would prevent or stop these shootings.

And we go round and round.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Okay....

We dont have maniac detectors yet...and even when we suspect a potential maniac is around the government wont do anything about it because people have "rights" in this nation.

We refuse to pony up the cash to support the building of bigger prisons and jails so that we can house these criminals for longer periods of time. O

We dont execute violent criminals cause we dont have the stomach for it or something.

What else is left ???

If we are not going to get tough on potential maniacs or maniacs at large.... are not going to get tough on criminals....the only part of the equation left is to get rid of the guns they use.

What part of "do the math" dont you folks get....
    Actually, up until you started on gun control, I was with you.

I would like for someone to explain why and how there are so many murders in a maximum security prison with iron bars, armed and trained prison guards 24/7, video surveilance...ect. So how do we prevent the death of these precious citizens? Right...no one cares.
    English proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Helioson View Post
    I would like for someone to explain why and how there are so many murders in a maximum security prison with iron bars, armed and trained prison guards 24/7, video surveilance...ect. So how do we prevent the death of these precious citizens? Right...no one cares.

More importantly, WHY do we prevent the death of these "precious citizens"

Give 'em more smokes if they kill a lifer...

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Because I was raised better than the turds committing these crimes.

THERE is your root cause, piss poor parenting. Children raising children. Baby-daddies running off and leaving momma to raise the kids.
    Adam Lanza had a brother raised by the same parents. By all accounts he is a productive, law abiding citizen.

So, let's settle down and work on the REAL problem rather than the manufactured problem of "gun availability"
    Manufactured? You seem to ignore the fact that AR15's or like are the weapons of choice of mass-shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by Helioson View Post
    Had these mass-shooters not had access to these "weapons of choice" it would have been too dificult to carry their deeds out and would have just sat on the sofa, popped another pill and played another round of grand theft auto or call of duty. Right.
    Strawman.

Manufactured? You seem to ignore the fact that AR15's or like are the weapons of choice of mass-shooters.
    Simple logic: ok, no AR-15... no semi-auto rifle... no rifle... no handgun... no shotgun.....no gun. See it?
    English proverb

Documentation, please.

Id be keeping an eye on that other lanza brother......and the daddy too... Ideally Id remove them public.... at the least cost to the citizenry....

Cause you know that maniac gene is running around in both of them right now....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Strawman.
    Take my Yellow Jacket Brute charging manifold away and I can't do my job anymore...strawman
    English proverb

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Really?

Proven "beyond a shadow of a doubt"?

Most of these mass shootings are committed with handguns, geer, not AR-15s.
    But then I didn't reference most mass-shootings. I said "such as Newtown."

And, your point that removing access is "arguable" It's also "arguable" that access to a gun BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE would prevent or stop these shootings.
    I believe that is what I said. Right people being mass-shooters.

And we go round and round.
    Perhaps if you addressed what I actually wrote you wouldn't feel so dizzy.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast