Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    .38 LSWC handloads on the range to punch paper with.

.357 Federal Hydra-shocks in gun at all other times, well, sometimes, I keep Glaser Safety Slugs in it....

.357 handloads when I'm wandering the woods. Of course, that's usually a different gun, too, since I don't worry about concealment.

in the woods I carry my S&W 629 Classic, 5" barrel in 44mag. My FAVORITE gun
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    in the woods I carry my S&W 629 Classic, 5" barrel in 44mag. My FAVORITE gun
    I switch back and forth between a Ruger Security Six with a 4" barrel and a Ruger Bisley .45 with a 7 1/2" barrel.

I'd like to get that last one cut down to 5 or 5 1/2", though. I think that would be just about a perfect woods-walker.

Not a big fan of the 629. A buddy of mine has one. I prefer the Bisley grip.

http://www.snubnose.info/docs/m640.htm

Not the most pleasant gun to shoot magnums out of all day long, but it's a nice, compact, concealable .357 Magnum.

With .38s, it's really quite pleasant to shoot, though.
    This is the exact gun I carried for years; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFrSazZ1ek From the sound of it, and the recoil, this guy is using magnum rounds.

My wife now keeps this gun where she can get to it from her side of the bed for when I am away from home. I know better than to ever come home unannounced when I am supposed to be away.

I now prefer a 9mm for carry. Less weight, more rounds.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

" I believe that the killing of one assailant, in valiant self defense, has more effect upon evildoers than the capital execution of a dozen criminals>

Judge Charles Kendall Bushe

"One bleeding heart liberal type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that violence begets violence. I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy"

Jeff Cooper 1920--2006

Such a philosophy applied by armed citizens of Chicago would quickly change the current violence of that otherwise fair city.

Hugh B

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Dollar denied that the ordinance would be used to take away constitutional rights, but residents questioned why authorities would need to pass a new ordinance given that police already have the power to arrest citizens who are being “unruly,” whether armed or not.
    I am so sick-n-tired of these liberal dirtbags saying crap like this when they KNOW if you confiscate someones firearms that IS VIOLATING a person 2nd A rights.

You have to be a complete moronic douche to say something like that and assume the citizens will believe you
    The Last four letters

any questions

I am so sick-n-tired of these liberal dirtbags saying crap like this when they KNOW if you confiscate someones firearms that IS VIOLATING a person 2nd A rights.

You have to be a complete moronic douche to say something like that and assume the citizens will believe you

Or, you need to have a citizenry that is filled with complete moronic douches that will believe anything that is being shoveled into their ears.

Or, you need to have a citizenry that is filled with complete moronic douches that will believe anything that is being shoveled into their ears.
    ok, ya got there
    The Last four letters

any questions

Jeez, Alabama elects a woman as mayor and as mayor she supports gun confiscation.

Man, this ain't yore daddy's South no mo boy.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324